The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I get called a cunt a shithead and a pedophile and you are upset that it's funny if Tom Fangirls started pestering Jen on Instagram. And no not Clarke

You act like I pray on my knees every night. Omg I wish Jen will get messaged on Instagram!!!! Like I said 5x I don't actually give a shit, but its always funny the other times it happens and Jen starts deleting comments. Yes it's hilarious to me now deal with it!! I hope you get harassed now!!!

I only called you hateful & you’ve been harassing me about it ever since. Wish granted I suppose. 

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I get called a cunt a shithead and a pedophile and you are upset that it's funny if Tom Fangirls started pestering Jen on Instagram. And no not Clarke

You act like I pray on my knees every night. Omg I wish Jen will get messaged on Instagram!!!! Like I said 5x I don't actually give a shit, but its always funny the other times it happens and Jen starts deleting comments. Yes it's hilarious to me now deal with it!! I hope you get harassed now!!!

Oh poor little @Feeling_This_1... go ahead and play the victim card. You’re the strange cat of the group and you know it. I couldn’t give a fucking bollocks about jen or any other woman tom is with, not to mention any offspring they have. Why do you want Jen to be harrassed? I don’t get it. You need to see a doctor dude.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Haha Tom just made a post clearing the air

LMAO! The post is like "No guys I didn't cheat on my wife". But he actually dug himself a deeper hole. Timelines don't match. Now he is creating more time inbetween a Dec 2017 pic of him and Jen as a happy couple and a "almost 2 year relationship" with his current GF.

He is a moron.

• Crab 1

17 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah nah. A video would be good. Got one?  Your hate boner for anybody that’s got it better than you blinds you and makes you an unreliable witness. So without any tangible proof I choose not to believe you. Spout as many one liners as you want but that’s not going to change anything.

I am not jealous. I have zero respect for people who fork over a family for a fling. I would never, ever do it. I am not jealous of people who do such things. I think they are garbage actually. My anger only comes from shitheads like you who defend it.

As far as "proof" you are using the whole "Glove doesn't fit you must acquit" excuse. Like a drunk person could kill 10 people in a car accident but unless you have a video of him drinking that night; he wasn't drunk. Its a bad troll.

5 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LMAO! The post is like "No guys I didn't cheat on my wife". But he actually dug himself a deeper hole. Timelines don't match. Now he is creating more time inbetween a Dec 2017 pic of him and Jen as a happy couple and a "almost 2 year relationship" with his current GF.

He is a moron.

Why do you care so much about being right about anyone else’s private life? Especially someone you don’t even fucking know and you’re just blindly assuming. The narrative in your head is more correct then the persons whose life it is? You are truly a fucking sociopath and a sad sad person.

you take other peoples life circumstances and parade around them to somehow twist it into you being the supreme being in every situation, you’re a nut job.

52 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I thought the post was cute :(

how dare you! we need to analyze this post to figure out how tom delonge is a dick in everything he does to make us feel better about ourselves.

i think she's a prostitute and he forces her to package all TTS merch herself. i also think tom is a douchebag for leaving his wife. and i also think his ex wife was a golddigger. i have a big wall in my room with a timeline so i can connect the dots so i can figure out his sketchy masterplan. i also have no friends, hobbies nor dignity and enjoy doing this much more than going out myself and care about my own life.

goddamn elisa. that insta post made me sick! i see these posts everyday from random people, but this dude wrote records that i loved growing up so would you please refrain from your bullshit and dissect his insta posts like every other lunatic on this boards does! 

tom is a scumbag and his family is miserable, guess i am doing quite okay myself now seeing this

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Elisa said:

I thought the post was cute :(

He clearly made it because his timeline was called into question.

Tom: Me and my GF have been dating for almost 2 years now!

Crowd: Um, weren't you with your wife 2 years ago Tom?

Tom: Oh well my relationship ended 2 years ago and then I didn't date for like a really long time. Then I did, and it was weird. So I stopped for like a really long time. Then I met my current GF (whom I know I said I have been dating for 2 years but why let details ruin the story?)

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

It’s really not hard at all to see how the timeline would work. I don’t get why we’re bending over backwards to act like we just caught Tom in a big lie.

The timeline really doesn't work. But the hard truth is. We don't know. I don't know. You don't know. No one knows. So all we can do is form opinions based on facts, and the facts go in my favor.

-Tom is a low integrity person.

-Tom has commitment issues and is a liar about those commitments.

-Tom has had tombots throwing themselves at him for over 20+ years.

-Tom has at the very least, flirted with, and showered on modlife cam for tombots. Plus I know more.

-Cheaters are 50% of the population, so right off the bat, its 50/50 when not even considering the above or that Tom is a celebrity.

The opinion that he cheated is far more likely to have happened than not. That is just the plain truth.

• Crab 3

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The timeline really doesn't work. But the hard truth is. We don't know. I don't know. You don't know. No one knows. So all we can do is form opinions based on facts, and the facts go in my favor.

-Tom is a low integrity person.

-Tom has commitment issues and is a liar about those commitments.

-Tom has had tombots throwing themselves at him for over 20+ years.

-Tom has at the very least, flirted with, and showered on modlife cam for tombots. Plus I know more.

-Cheaters are 50% of the population, so right off the bat, its 50/50 when not even considering the above or that Tom is a celebrity.

The opinion that he cheated is far more likely to have happened than not. That is just the plain truth.

Why the fuck do you care so much about where Tom puts his dick? You jealous?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I wonder what it must be like to be a tombot and just be so crazy over Tom for so many years, and then the night comes where you realize you are actually doing the nasty with the man himself. I wonder what goes through the minds of the many tombots he has banged when that happens.

you can only imagine, huh

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1