The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

10 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

The timeline really doesn't work. But the hard truth is. We don't know. I don't know. You don't know. No one knows. So all we can do is form opinions based on facts, and the facts go in my favor.

-Tom is a low integrity person.

-Tom has commitment issues and is a liar about those commitments.

-Tom has had tombots throwing themselves at him for over 20+ years.

-Tom has at the very least, flirted with, and showered on modlife cam for tombots. Plus I know more.

-Cheaters are 50% of the population, so right off the bat, its 50/50 when not even considering the above or that Tom is a celebrity.

The opinion that he cheated is far more likely to have happened than not. That is just the plain truth.

I can’t stop laughing. You should look for help. It’s getting sad. 

• Like 2

The facts back up exactly what most assumed, they separated around Nov 2017, and Tom met this lady a few months after. Hence the “almost two years” in his original post. 

I do now think he left Jen though, whereas before I assumed she left him. But that is irrelevant and no one’s business. 

1 minute ago, Ry-Bread said:

The facts back up exactly what most assumed, they separated around Nov 2017, and Tom met this lady a few months after. Hence the “almost two years” in his original post. 

I do now think he left Jen though, whereas before I assumed she left him. But that is irrelevant and no one’s business. 

You actually have no clue when him and Jen separated nor when he met his current GF and his followup statement as well as what I listed above argue against your idea.

I guess I just don't get it Ry Bread. Tom has been time and time again; a piece of complete garbage. I can give you fact after the fact. The dude has literally scammed his fans out of millions of dollars calling it an "investment" when he knew full well it was not. That's a scam.

He wrote awesome music. Its fun to collect Blink autographs. But as a human, he is trash. Why would you think otherwise?

• Like 1

He said he first separated “a couple years ago”, and met this lady “almost two years ago”, so going solely on this...there is a gap. That was the original argument right? Or did I miss more...

Throw out personal bias and just read his statements above. Getting TomBots to fund a spaceship means nothing in this dilemma.

31 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

He said he first separated “a couple years ago”, and met this lady “almost two years ago”, so going solely on this...there is a gap. That was the original argument right? Or did I miss more...

Throw out personal bias and just read his statements above. Getting TomBots to fund a spaceship means nothing in this dilemma.

I think they have had their fair share of fights and problems for years and when he left Jen, he was ready to start dating right away and there was no “grieving the relationship” time because he went through all of that before he physically left. And he may have met that girl even in February or March. But talking about how and why he separated with this wife is too awkward, I'm done with it.

And I hope his kids never see this conversation. 

42 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I think they have had their fair share of fights and problems for years and when he left Jen, he was ready to start dating right away and there was no “grieving the relationship” time because he went through all of that before he physically left. And he may have met that girl even in February or March. But talking about how and why he separated with this wife is too awkward, I'm done with it.

This happened to me with my first missus. I knew it was over months before I finally ended it and I didn’t need time when it ended I just moved on like the smooth bastard I am. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Elisa said:

LOL, Tom ditches his wife and kids to go fornicate with a 20 year old tombot but somehow we are at fault.

5 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

Just another new member who thinks you’re insane. Add him to the pile. 

Sorry, I will never be made to feel insane for thinking a guy who ditches his wife and family to fornicate with a 20 year old tombot is wrong.

I have morals.

I honestly don't really give a fuck what Tom does. The only reason I am arguing with the idiots here about it because they somehow are trying to defend it. Just stop defending garbage humans, and I'll shut up.

17 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I wonder what it must be like to be a tombot and just be so crazy over Tom for so many years, and then the night comes where you realize you are actually doing the nasty with the man himself. I wonder what goes through the minds of the many tombots he has banged when that happens.

Oliver right now:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Sorry, I will never be made to feel insane for thinking a guy who ditches his wife and family to fornicate with a 20 year old tombot is wrong.

I have morals.

I honestly don't really give a fuck what Tom does. The only reason I am arguing with the idiots here about it because they somehow are trying to defend it. Just stop defending garbage humans, and I'll shut up.

<whole life revolves around Tom for 20 years>

I honestly don’t give a fuck what Tom does!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I love how I hit people with facts and they can't handle it.

Instead of telling me how I am wrong, they just hit the troll button and issue a personal attack or two. Which translates into the fact that I am right. Thanks guys!

It’s so obvious why you have problems in your personal life. I really feel sorry for the people who have to deal with this bullshit on a daily basis. You are a sad petty cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nobody knows anything about Tom and Jen’s relationship. He’s not a bad man because he’s moved onto someone else ffs. It must have been bad for him to walk away from the family home trust me as someone with a child. It would take a lot for me to not see my boy every day. Maybe the relationship was getting toxic and he didn’t want his kids in the middle of it so just left. Honestly everyone is just guessing at this point. As long as he’s happy and she’s happy and the kids are ok who cares. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Osgod said:

It’s so obvious why you have problems in your personal life. I really feel sorry for the people who have to deal with this bullshit on a daily basis. You are a sad petty cunt. 

Yawn, instead of trying to refute what I've said about Tom, you just try to attack me.

It literally has zero effect. I absolutely positively don't give a fuck about your opinion of me. So its a waste of time to even write about it.

• Crab 1