The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, Osgod said:

It’s so obvious why you have problems in your personal life. I really feel sorry for the people who have to deal with this bullshit on a daily basis. You are a sad petty cunt. 

Luckily he has very few people in his life unfortunate enough to care about him 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yawn, instead of trying to refute what I've said about Tom, you just try to attack me.

It literally has zero effect. I absolutely positively don't give a fuck about your opinion of me. So its a waste of time to even write about it.

You and @Feeling_This_1 should start a band and call it “the insecure cuddle buddies”.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yawn, instead of trying to refute what I've said about Tom, you just try to attack me.

It literally has zero effect. I absolutely positively don't give a fuck about your opinion of me. So its a waste of time to even write about it.

An honest question: Why are you so invested in Tom‘s private life that you spam this board non-stop with your „facts“?

You had an unhealthy fan relationship with Tom in the past  and now you are acting like a hurt ex girlfriend. It’s pretty sad to be honest.

Did Ton cheat? I guess so and that would have been a bad thing to do. But I’m still going to be a fan of his music. I don’t need to be best friends with him or approve everything he does.

Also you never know how the relationship was between him and Jen. So it’s just speculation. 

And your „bro code“ nonsense makes me laugh so hard. If you stand by the bro code, you shouldn‘t even say a thing in the first place. This way you are just trying to get attention. 

• Like 4

I am not invested. This is the Tom Delonge thread.

Also, in 13+ years, my story has never really changed on the Tom cheating back in 2006. I had just met my hero. Why would I lie then? . I just left out details and made pretend like I didn't see and hear certain things that I definitely heard and saw. That won't change, and it won't change because no one here believes anything anyway. So there is no point in telling a story I've kept to myself since 2006. But its all been there from the very start and its all true.

Me and my sister leave and I go back to my car, but I can still see that Tom is just standing out there meeting with anyone who walks up. I realized that he isn't this arrogant prick I thought he was afterall. I notice he is talking to some sluty girls and then he motions them backstage. They never come back. I assume they might have been for some backstage sex. But I don't know if Tom was part of that or not. They weren't fanclub members cause my sister had talked to them earlier and they had no clue what was even going on. ]/quote]

Funny how no stories have ever come out about Tom or Mark cheating. Maybe because they never did? Honestly if they did I won’t judge them, you’d need to be a robot not to be tempted by women throwing themselves at you while your drunk or high every night. Everyone would have their moments of temptation. Didn’t Skye and Jen always go on tour with them anyway?

16 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Also, in 13+ years, my story has never really changed on the Tom cheating back in 2006. I had just met my hero. Why would I lie then? . I just left out details and made pretend like I didn't see and hear certain things that I definitely heard and saw. That won't change, and it won't change because no one here believes anything anyway. So there is no point in telling a story I've kept to myself since 2006. But its all been there from the very start and its all true.

Liar liar, pants on fire.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Funny how no stories have ever come out about Tom or Mark cheating. Maybe because they never did? Honestly if they did I won’t judge them, you’d need to be a robot not to be tempted by women throwing themselves at you while your drunk or high every night. Everyone would have their moments of temptation. Didn’t Skye and Jen always go on tour with them anyway?

There have been a couple. But a lot of times it never comes out. Steve O from jackass had a sex addiction and admitted he had sex with at least 2 women per night while on his tour.

How many women have actually come out to talk about it? None that I know of.

How has Tom been able to hide a lady friend for 2+ years?

It just happens. People don't kiss and tell. Do you hear about people on here talking about their sex lives? Last I checked. Nope. Not really.

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

A grown up man has a Tom DeLonge shrine...that’s pretty telling.

Also no answer to the bro code nonsense. If you act under the bro code you shouldn’t talk about the situation in the first place. You are just trying to gain attention.

And again, it could very well be true that Tom cheated. That’s not the question. It’s just embarrassing how you talk and act about it. 

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I notice he is talking to some sluty girls and then he motions them backstage. They never come back. I assume they might have been for some backstage

What was so “sluty” about these girls? Like what made you assume they were “sluty”?

Also where in this timeframe does Tom wink at you? That’s always been a part of your story as “proof” but it doesn’t seem like that happened in the original story?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I'd say you are probably more of a loser to come into a Tom Delonge thread and complain about people talking about Tom Delonge.

You’re the biggest loser on here bar none.  You use this band and whatever is going on in the members personal life’s to make yourself feel better about your own life and justify what a great guy you are, or think you are.

and it doesn’t stop there, you use their profession and measure yourself as a better musician than them to fill whatever void you have missing in your life, all to a crowd of the same 10 bozos that have entertained your bullshit for the last how many ever years. You’re whole existence seems to be based on gloating in this smallest corner of the internet about what a god you are and how you’re better than anyone else.

• Like 4
  • Crab 1

You guys have inspired me to DM Jen. Basically what I'm going to do is use my 7 Instagram accounts to get her all worked up. Ill use 1 to show support, try to flirt/get a date, and also call her a gold digger on the different accounts. Since you're all mad at me anyway, I might as well go all the way and pretend to be an angry female Ava fan mad that she destroyed my hero and crush Thomas Delonge and that his new woman is so much better. 

• Haha 1
  • Crab 3

19 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You guys have inspired me to DM Jen. Basically what I'm going to do is use my 7 Instagram accounts to get her all worked up. Ill use 1 to show support, try to flirt/get a date, and also call her a gold digger on the different accounts. Since you're all mad at me anyway, I might as well go all the way and pretend to be an angry female Ava fan mad that she destroyed my hero and crush Thomas Delonge and that his new woman is so much better. 

How the fuck do you have 354 likes? Christ mate your posts are horrid.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

What a hobby...

2 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

You’re the biggest loser on here bar none.  You use this band and whatever is going on in the members personal life’s to make yourself feel better about your own life and justify what a great guy you are, or think you are.

and it doesn’t stop there, you use their profession and measure yourself as a better musician than them to fill whatever void you have missing in your life, all to a crowd of the same 10 bozos that have entertained your bullshit for the last how many ever years. You’re whole existence seems to be based on gloating in this smallest corner of the internet about what a god you are and how you’re better than anyone else.

I make tons of self deprecating posts. These are not acts of someone who is full of themselves.

Furthermore, for the 100th time, playing and instrument is 1% of it, and writing hit songs is 99% of it. So by saying I can play well, I am actually only saying I can do about 1% of what they can do.

So fuck off with your bullshit!

14 hours ago, Osgod said:

A grown up man has a Tom DeLonge shrine...that’s pretty telling.

Also no answer to the bro code nonsense. If you act under the bro code you shouldn’t talk about the situation in the first place. You are just trying to gain attention.

And again, it could very well be true that Tom cheated. That’s not the question. It’s just embarrassing how you talk and act about it. 

Still hiding and not answering. Classic @Donald Trump's Bulge

1 hour ago, justin88182 said:

I commend anyone here who isn’t wasting their time making delusions in your mind about someone you don’t know and will never know most likely. 

Anyone else who is feeding in this new girl or him cheating, there’s plenty of spots open over at the ava movement.

tenor.gif?itemid=9518656

• Haha 1