The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

The moral high road stuff in this topic is really stupid.

If you want to take a moral high road, you have your entire real lives to do that. Who comes to a message board to be fake? Not me.

Tabloid gossip is not out of bounds here and there is nothing wrong with talking about people who abandon their families in a negative light. Especially when those people are trash.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Not hiding. It was a stupid post. I haven't had a tom shrine in 11 years.

And the #brocode use to be a real reason I wouldn't tell the story. Now it just because no one believe anything. So its a cheap waste to talk about

11 years ago: How old have you been back then? In your mid twenty’s? That shit is worrying man. It’s like the profile of a serial killer.

Don‘t you get that even talking about it hinting that there is more breaks the bro code. Honestly?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ghent said:

hahaha i love how people here are acting like it's weird to talk about Tom's new girl when he is literally plastering pics of her AND talking point info about her on a daily basis.

This is a thread about Tom Delonge.

You missed the point. I don’t even care about his new girlfriend and, as said before, it’s possible/likely that he cheated.

But reading somebody display his „facts“ is so funny when it comes from a person who has problems with everyone in his personal life and hasn’t had a functional relationship his entire life. 

Tom is actually making really creepy posts. They are all under the guise of professing his  love for her but what is actually doing is trying to justify the relationship and answer all the things being said. Then he starts dragging her kids into the equation.

It would be like if I posted a picture of me and my overweight GF and said "we've been in love for 2 years now" and then people attacked her weight and my next post was another picture of me and her in front of a gym and said "Awww, we are so in love. Now we are heading to the gym where we go every single day. She is losing so much weight. Hugs+kisses"

People see nothing wrong with this?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Tom is actually making really creepy posts. They are all under the guise of professing his  love for her but what is actually doing is trying to justify the relationship and answer all the things being said. Then he starts dragging her kids into the equation.

It would be like if I posted a picture of me and my overweight GF and said "we've been in love for 2 years now" and then people attacked her weight and my next post was another picture of me and her in front of a gym and said "Awww, we are so in love. Now we are heading to the gym where we go every single day. She is losing so much weight. Hugs+kisses"

i do find this part hilarious. each post has just been an excuse to address the criticism or questions people have. i think people were saying his daughter was mad at him and his next post was of his kids 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Remember when Oliver posted that pic of that sixty year old ripped guy and said anyone can look like that as long as they remain healthy. But immediately assumed this woman could only be twenty years younger than Tom. Is that sexist?

LMAO!

The mental gymnastics you had to do on that one! Posting that picture wasn't so much about looks as it was about fitness levels via looks. That 60 year old old dude actually looks 60 in the face. But he is in better shape than most 20 year olds Destroying the idea that age=fitness levels. I hate when people use age as an excuse to be an out of shape fatass.

Maybe you can use that excuse when you are like 80. But not when you are 40.

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

We can't all be as #ripped as Oliver..

Yeah, pretty much. I might have high blood pressure....but apparently I am in amazing shape. The doctor told me I had like a top score for my age on my stress test. She actually said I had the stamina of someone in like Navy seal shapre. I think she was almost a little turned on by it. She was all flirty with me. Kind of hot too. But I noticed a ring, so no go. I am not Tom.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neckbeard_Jan said:

I don't think it's creepy it's just a bit weird when you have kids to plaster your new fling on social media IMO.  Okay if you disagree but that's always a conflicting thing for the kids.

Especially this soon.

This soon? 2 years later? They’ve known for a while I’m sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I wish Tom was my new dad :(

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, pretty much. I might have high blood pressure....but apparently I am in amazing shape. The doctor told me I had like a top score for my age on my stress test. She actually said I had the stamina of someone in like Navy seal shapre. I think she was almost a little turned on by it. She was all flirty with me. Kind of hot too. But I noticed a ring, so no go. I am not Tom.

all of this is a lie lmfao.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4