The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Apparently reminiscing about being on stage with blink.... lol

To this day Tom would still be playing festival shows with Blink for quick touring cash/promotion to fund his other projects.

As long as there was no talk of an album.

These posts are the next best thing. They keep his name associated with Blink. He isn't reminiscing. He hasn't given a fuck about Blink since 2004.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

43 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I wonder how Tom does Xmas. Now he has GF kids and real kids. That has to be awkward.

It's like you've never heard of a blended family before. Like yeah, it can be awkward, but Tom's situation is far from unusual.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Also when is Jen going to stop going by the Delonge name? The divorce was filed months ago. She just wants more eyes on her Instagram pages. I know this because she has one of the most monitored comment sections I've ever seen. She literally has to approve every comment.

You are way too old to have such a stupid fucking head. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Also when is Jen going to stop going by the Delonge name? The divorce was filed months ago. She just wants more eyes on her Instagram pages. I know this because she has one of the most monitored comment sections I've ever seen. She literally has to approve every comment.

why would she? My mom didn't go back to her maiden name when she divorced my dad. She didn't change her last name until she remarried. There's no reason too really, and you have to change all your documents, your ID, etc when you change your name, it's not worth it if you don't have a good reason for it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

why would she? My mom didn't go back to her maiden name when she divorced my dad. She didn't change her last name until she remarried. There's no reason too really, and you have to change all your documents, your ID, etc when you change your name, it's not worth it if you don't have a good reason for it.

It's also been her surname longer than her maiden name at this point. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Right, she's Jennifer DeLonge. She shouldn't have to change that unless she wants to.

I don’t see why she would change it. My girlfriend was married and divorced before, she still has her ex-husbands name because it is the name of her child’s as well. Not once has this bothered me 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Why doesn't Jack White change his name back to John Gillis? He hasn't been married to Meg White in decades. Why isn't he using his maiden name??? Such bullshit.

Same thing but no one's complaining.

Fuck. Some of the people on here have such a small capacity for expanding their minds beyond the social norm it's fucking embarrassing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Why doesn't Jack White change his name back to John Gillis? He hasn't been married to Meg White in decades. Why isn't he using his maiden name??? Such bullshit.

Fuck. Some of the people on here have such a small capacity for expanding their minds beyond the social norm it's fucking embarrassing.

This!

Holy shit! Reading some people‘s world views is pretty sad. 

• Like 4

On 12/25/2019 at 3:13 AM, Osgod said:

This!

Holy shit! Reading some people‘s world views is pretty sad. 

In a relationship, you are either 100% in, or you are out.

Not changing a name shows lack of commitment. No thanks. I'll pass. Check please. 

I feel bad for people who will settle into relationships where a partner is not 100% committed. Not even committed enough to be united in name. Fuck that. It's not "narrow minded" its just basic standards.

• Haha 1
  • Crab 3

On 12/25/2019 at 12:14 AM, vic vinegar said:

Don't see you having a problem with the guy always paying for dates. Or the guy always having to ask the women out, or the guy being the one who financially supports the family.

You want to pull the sexist card. Pull it equally dude!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Not changing a name shows lack of commitment. No thanks. I'll pass. Check please. 

I feel bad for people who will settle into relationships where a partner is not 100% committed. Not even committed enough to be united in name. Fuck that. It's not "narrow minded" its just basic standards.

So would you change your name?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Not changing your name show lack of commitment!? Ah please stop.

Again, I more and more understand why you are never in a working relationship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

My Mum is married and never changed her surname from her previous marriage. She's definitely committed to her current marriage. She explained that she wanted to keep the same surname as my brother.

Translation: My current husband doesn't mean enough to me to be share names with him. I'll just let him live in the shadow of my previous relationship by making him utter a previous relationships last name whenever he references me.

To each his own, but me personally, I'd pass. Check please. NEXT!

• Haha 1
  • Crab 2