The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Translation: My current husband doesn't mean enough to me to be share names with him. I'll just let him live in the shadow of my previous relationship by making him utter a previous relationships last name whenever he references me.

To each his own, but me personally, I'd pass. Check please. NEXT!

He means enough to her that she'd marry him. As for her previous marriage, they've not seen each other in almost 15 years. Her ex-husband hasn't ever seen my brother since too. She kept the name for the sake of my brother, not because she doesn't think her current husband doesn't mean enough to her.

24 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Its sad really. All these beta males. Snowflake liberals. 

Dude I'm really not a liberal at all and am pretty traditional in dating.

Could give two fucks if they used my last name. I think that 18th century role playing is rubbing off a bit too much.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Translation: My current husband doesn't mean enough to me to be share names with him. I'll just let him live in the shadow of my previous relationship by making him utter a previous relationships last name whenever he references me.

To each his own, but me personally, I'd pass. Check please. NEXT!

You know nothing about his mother’s motive yet you are making assumptions left and right. Sitting alone in your room judging other people who are in a happy relationship. Classic loliver. 

2 hours ago, Osgod said:

You know nothing about his mother’s motive yet you are making assumptions left and right. Sitting alone in your room judging other people who are in a happy relationship. Classic loliver. 

I never said it wasn't a happy relationship. I have no clue. I am sure they are both fine with it.

But that still doesn't change the fact that it shows lack of commitment. You can slice it and dice it however you desire. That is what it shows. At one point in her life she had a husband who said "take my last name" and she said "yep! No problem". Next time around, her reply was " No thanks. I'll keep my Ex husbands name".

Me personally, I'd have a problem with that, and I'd have a legit right to have a problem with that. 

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

I take that as a no if you’re just not even going to bother answering. Hypocritical.

I am not answering because it a troll trap to try to paint me as a sexist, and its a really stupid one. Women actually have far more power these days than men do. So I am just laughing at you honestly. 

I guess I'll answer if I must: I would take her last name, as long as it was not an ex husbands name or better yet, we could come up with a new name that we both liked (how is that for fair?).

Having the same last name shows unity. Its like half the fucking point of the whole thing. Having different last names shows lack of commitment. I don't care if you love the person to hell and back. There is no need for non matching names in a marriage. Its BS.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Don't see you having a problem with the guy always paying for dates. Or the guy always having to ask the women out, or the guy being the one who financially supports the family.

You want to pull the sexist card. Pull it equally dude!

I don't always pay for dates with my lady. Do you? That's sad.

• Like 1