The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Spare me the moral high road bullshit. You've wandered into a Tom Delonge thread 773 pages long on a Blink-182online forum. What do you expect we talk about here?

Coming from a guy who tried to speak from the moral high road on every fucking thing possible, that’s rich.

the problem is I know what to expect in this thread, and all the others. Entertainment. Because I know there’s a handful of you that take this shit way too serious and have full blown discussions about the most outrageous things, it makes for excellent reading material on works breaks, etc.

You can write whatever you want and discuss whatever the fuck you want, idc. But don’t get offended when someone or myself pops in to tell you how fucking weird you guys are sometimes....a lot of the time.

21 hours ago, Osgod said:

It says a lot that you know that.

And your girlfriend broke up with you because you are an idiot. Simple as that. 

LOL clearly you don't know me if you think that you can use that as an insult against me.

It isn't even lack of action either. I introduced my fleshlight into the bedroom with my previous Ex. Why when the real thing is right there? Ever given oral to the lady? Why not keep the wee wee busy in the meantime? It keeps it up, so when she begs for it, its ready to go!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

Coming from a guy who tried to speak from the moral high road on every fucking thing possible, that’s rich.

the problem is I know what to expect in this thread, and all the others. Entertainment. Because I know there’s a handful of you that take this shit way too serious and have full blown discussions about the most outrageous things, it makes for excellent reading material on works breaks, etc.

You can write whatever you want and discuss whatever the fuck you want, idc. But don’t get offended when someone or myself pops in to tell you how fucking weird you guys are sometimes....a lot of the time.

Um, okay. Not sure when I've taken the moral high road.

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

“Bro code”

Yeah, I mean, I kind of like that me and Tom share a secret. I guess its also shared by a couple others too, but its still cool. There was definitely a "moment" between me and him. You can say whatever you want, but I was 24 y/o at the time when most AVA fans were like 14 and as much as I wanted to fanboy out, I kept it calm (having learned from my embarressing experience with Travis in 2003). So he saw me as a guy to talk with, not as a tombot. There was clearly more respect. Even my sister said "He really likes you".

So what I saw, isn't going to be wasted on a bunch of idiots who will just claim I am lying anyway. Not ever.

#brocode

• Haha 1
  • Crab 6

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah, I mean, I kind of like that me and Tom share a secret. I guess its also shared by a couple others too, but its still cool. There was definitely a "moment" between me and him. You can say whatever you want, but I was 24 y/o at the time when most AVA fans were like 14 and as much as I wanted to fanboy out, I kept it calm (having learned from my embarressing experience with Travis in 2003). So he saw me as a guy to talk with, not as a tombot. There was clearly more respect. Even my sister said "He really likes you".

So what I saw, isn't going to be wasted on a bunch of idiots who will just claim I am lying anyway. Not ever.

#brocode

Classic loliver. 😂

Again, even talking about it without telling the details breaks the bro code.

So it’s only an attempt to show off.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL clearly you don't know me if you think that you can use that as an insult against me.

It isn't even lack of action either. I introduced my fleshlight into the bedroom with my previous Ex. Why when the real thing is right there? Ever given oral to the lady? Why not keep the wee wee busy in the meantime? It keeps it up, so when she begs for it, its ready to go!

Ah that has nothing to do with what I said. I mean idiot in daily life from the world view you display here. 

On 12/27/2019 at 2:39 PM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Spare me the moral high road bullshit. You've wandered into a Tom Delonge thread 773 pages long on a Blink-182online forum. What do you expect we talk about here?

You are just my fav, I don’t care what anyone says 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Knapppers said:

Looks like we're either getting that AVA documentary tomorow or a sniper of it. I've become a massive Peter McKinnon fan lately so I'm even more pumped to see this doc. 

Edit: looks like it's a teaser based on Peters inta

I subscribed to him because of the Tom doc but each time I try his videos I just find him really annoying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I subscribed to him because of the Tom doc but each time I try his videos I just find him really annoying. 

I had never heard of him before the Tom doc and never thought anything of him then. Randomly stumbled across his videos a few weeks ago and thought hey that's the guy doing the AVA doc, let's check him out. Binged like all his videos and love all his stuff now

On 12/28/2019 at 10:26 AM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

#brocode

#brocoderevival