The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, andyscott182 said:

https://youtu.be/h7D9pAxSu74

yikes 

looks like the ufo community is suspect of Tom’s sources and Tom himself. 

These people are all fucking idiots. Even though this guy thinks Tom is an idiot, and I find that funny, he actually thinks a deep state "cabal" led by Hillary Clinton is secretly using Tom as an instrument to make people think UFOs are fake.

Next level insanity.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/idle-hands-collector-s-edition?product_id=7356

if anyone wants a blu-ray copy of Idle Hands, it's being released by Shout Factory in a couple months. 

Gonna pick this up myself. My current copy is full-frame, not widescreen, and it drives me nuts. I always forget Tom is in it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Tom Delonge. Blink-182's guitarist may have the best lip piercing known to humankind. It just accentuates his already kissable mouth. Yum. 

I didn’t realize you were quoting the magazine when I first read this. I was very disturbed!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

a lot of them are pretty hilarious.

We think this singer from the hard rockin' band the Used actually tries to look unattractive, but he can't fool us. Behind that stringy hair and menacing sneers, Kelly Osbourne's ex is a real cutie-patootie.

• Haha 1