The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

If Tom was smart he'd do an I Miss You cameo where he dedicates a line for $100 or something to random followers on instagram.  Would be much more efficient use of his time than creating a massive aerospace investment campaign.

Then again I don't want to see his scrunchy face things, it's uncomfortable.

43 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

If Tom was smart he'd do an I Miss You cameo where he dedicates a line for $100 or something to random followers on instagram.  Would be much more efficient use of his time than creating a massive aerospace investment campaign.

Then again I don't want to see his scrunchy face things, it's uncomfortable.

Nah he is really looking weird these days. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's actually Tom or Dehoe

12 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Nah he is really looking weird these days. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's actually Tom or Dehoe

Been that way for a while.  Whenever he does an I Miss You snippet he ends it with this off ass smile at the camera it always gives me the heebie jeebies.  I'm thinking of that coffee shop one.  He's still a rockstar though.

• Haha 3

Don’t think we’ll get an album announcement with this still. It seems like they’re close enough to the end of the recording where they could have the album announcement ready, but I don’t think this song was planned to be released now if not for coronavirus.