The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

That interview literally could have come out in 2006. This dude has been a broken record for 15 years lol

they’re horrendous writing. just meaningless puff pieces broken by long quotes cycling through the same narrative we’ve heard before. nothing new, nothing worthwhile. and tom, as you said, has been alternating between a god complex and his true self for the past 15 years. it’s pathetic

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, boxelder said:

they’re horrendous writing. just meaningless puff pieces broken by long quotes cycling through the same narrative we’ve heard before. nothing new, nothing worthwhile. and tom, as you said, has been alternating between a god complex and his true self for the past 15 years. it’s pathetic

He knew when you said it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

New video interview as well, wide range of stuff here lol some past blink talk:

Christ, I made it 3.30 minutes, I love when people let Tom speaks and he spews absolute nonesense. 

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

New video interview as well, wide range of stuff here lol some past blink talk:

This really hit a lot of areas...all levels of Tom. Recommend skipping the first half.

Found it interesting to hear about the studios hating Dude Ranch as well and Tom's insights on first date/meme

• Like 1

Now that we know about Tom getting divorced and dating his new girlfriend, do you guys think it's safe to assume Rebel Girl is about his new relationship?

Pretty funny if true. Tom writes one of the most popular rock songs of all time, All the Small Things, for Jen. Tom writes Rebel Girl for new girlfriend. He sure knows how to make a woman feel special! 

6 minutes ago, Marik said:

Agreed! Thanks for getting that, and sharing wih us.

Did you grab any of the other new drop besides the charity shirt?

Nothing from that new line, but got 2 hats. I actually can’t wait to read the new Cathedrals book, but hoping a signed version becomes available.

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Nope, just exactly what I put in quotes. Seems like at this point their convos would be related to blink “business” decisions, surely? Idk...

Yea 99% likely that’s the only discussions they ever have. Just throwing out the only thing we would care about that could have a 1% chance of happening with the Ava album timing.