The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

33 minutes ago, Neal said:

Lol didnt tom introduce her on social media, saying she had no clue who he was? Lol.

I posted this on the ava movement fb page and people there are absolutely losing it and on a witchunt for me, lol.

Ehh, Check the post again though. He didn’t claim she had no clue who he was, he said she knew him “as a guy who used to play music.” IMO that makes decent sense for the situation, where maybe they were just casual real-life friends and she didn’t really follow his career, but Blink stuck out to her bc of her husband’s connection to it.

3 hours ago, Speedo said:

So, we are upset that Tom is dating a friend's ex-wife?

It seems to me like the insinuation is Tom and Marie had an affair before they potentially split up with their spouses. Best case got together immediately after their splits.

4 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Best case got together immediately after their splits.

I won't address the insinuations 'cause that's internet garbage talk but to your last point...

And? Are they not two consenting adults? Tom can't date his friends ex because it's his friend's ex ... that's a weird form of possession. 

• Crab 1

5 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I won't address the insinuations 'cause that's internet garbage talk but to your last point...

And? Are they not two consenting adults? Tom can't date his friends ex because it's his friend's ex ... that's a weird form of possession. 

Not saying it’s bad. Your long term friend is fresh out of a divorce, I would say give him some time to at least move on first. its all speculation though. Maybe Chris split with his wife. It all could be totally amicable between the four of them who knows, it’s all speculation. The timelines kind of wonky though.

2 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Not saying it’s bad. Your long term friend is fresh out of a divorce, I would say give him some time to at least move on first. its all speculation though. Maybe Chris split with his wife. It all could be totally amicable between the four of them who knows, it’s all speculation. The timelines kind of wonky though.

Quarantine is pretty boring, huh?

23 minutes ago, MustLoveDogs said:

Blink 182 Italia page posted on their Instagram story today but it's in Italian 🍝https://mailchi.mp/a4452801946c/blink-182-italia-newsletter-gennaio-4029735

It doesn't really say much, they just reported what you said here and looked up Marie's presence on social media. They talked about the relationship between Tom and Chris Cote, that before Riding In Vans With Boys he was blink's drum-tech and that he had a role on TTS Academy up until a couple of years ago. Then they stalked Chris's IG way better than I did because they found out that Chris's last picture with Marie was taken on October 2017 and Tom even liked that picture on Instagram. Then, the next month, Tom took his last picture with Jen.