The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Oh come on, its a little creepy don’t you think? Don’t have to get all defensive about it..

Nobody is defensive except for you mate. Everyone was having a chat and then came in all upset. Don’t try to deflect now.

I think it’s time for a Riding in Vans with Boys sequel. 

Who would have thought after watching the first one that Tom would have stolen Chris Cote’s birdie after they had a couple kids in their 40s.

That is wild. Can’t believe we’re just now sniffing this out. No wonder Tom’s posts about her were so awkward.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Nobody is defensive except for you mate. Everyone was having a chat and then came in all upset. Don’t try to deflect now.

Speedo and twentytwenty are taking this quite personally. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think twentytwenty might just be jealous that he isn’t both old friends with Tom like Chris and slobbing Tom’s cock nightly like Marie. Cunt races to defend Tom any time someone says he’s done wrong. Weird bloke.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

9 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yeah it seems to be hitting close to home for some reason, I mean this situation is CLEARLY weird and possibly shady from the few details that are out there. Doesn't mean it's automatically horrible necessarily, but if this happened in my life between two of my friends it would almost certainly end their friendship and have fucked up collateral damage for people who were friends with any of the people involved too.

It would be MUCH MORE shocking if it was some mutual situation that everybody was ok with. Hopefully that's the case, who knows? We obviously won't ever have much more information. But at face value it's so obviously weird at the very least.

• Like 2

Just like Brad Pitt and every other famous actor who cheated on their spouse, I do not care and my opinion on Tom has literally unchanged. Sounds like a dicey situation but even my cousin ended up with a mutual friend after his marriage ended. Shit happens.

50% of marriages end in divorce. I learned that from a blink music video.

55 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Just like Brad Pitt and every other famous actor who cheated on their spouse, I do not care and my opinion on Tom has literally unchanged. Sounds like a dicey situation but even my cousin ended up with a mutual friend after his marriage ended. Shit happens.

50% of marriages end in divorce. I learned that from a blink music video.

Hate that statistic. That number gets driven up by people that get married like seven times. Pretty sure the number for first marriages is something like 20-25%

Tom said in the rock sound interview which presumably was the same day as the dc101 interview that album will be done in 3-4 weeks. Hopefully single and video in the summer sometime and the album releases early in the fall or just sometime in the fall. And then they can tour around it in the spring. That’s just his guess / hope and he honestly admittedly has no idea what will happen on release schedule.

46 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Tom said in the rock sound interview which presumably was the same day as the dc101 interview that album will be done in 3-4 weeks. Hopefully single and video in the summer sometime and the album releases early in the fall or just sometime in the fall. And then they can tour around it in the spring. That’s just his guess / hope and he honestly admittedly has no idea what will happen on release schedule.

Don't change the subject to music.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

Yup, Tom will never stop trending

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_fgf3YpuAYz7A0LCTlkprg9lEcHORI3hqMsdc0/?igshid=pu063sseyfu6

I don't get why they keep referencing Tom released these videos? Didn't he just repost some random UFO videos or did he actually leak these?

After 12 years of being a true fan.....Im done with tom and i have lost all respect for this sicko

NWO puppet, Now i get the freemason symbols. This idiot is insane. How can you support the UN and W.H.O.....

(I still have some affection left for Mark and Travis dispite their disliking of donald trump but whatever...Also lost all respect for Skiba liking the church of satan)

https://imgur.com/a/EKvjTM8

what a fucking clown...

The older i get the more i realize most musicians are a complete joke

• Haha 3
  • Wow 3
  • Crab 4