The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

56 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

After 12 years of being a true fan.....Im done with tom and i have lost all respect for this sicko

NWO puppet, Now i get the freemason symbols. This idiot is insane. How can you support the UN and W.H.O.....

(I still have some affection left for Mark and Travis dispite their disliking of donald trump but whatever...Also lost all respect for Skiba liking the church of satan)

https://imgur.com/a/EKvjTM8

what a fucking clown...

The older i get the more i realize most musicians are a complete joke

Ghent should’ve banned you for longer

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jordidanen95 said:

After 12 years of being a true fan.....Im done with tom and i have lost all respect for this sicko

NWO puppet, Now i get the freemason symbols. This idiot is insane. How can you support the UN and W.H.O.....

(I still have some affection left for Mark and Travis dispite their disliking of donald trump but whatever...Also lost all respect for Skiba liking the church of satan)

what a fucking clown...

You are such a dumbass.  People support the UN and WHO because they are organizations that try to do good.  Are there issues with them? Of course there are.  But what have you and your conspiracy theorist contributed to this world besides creating YouTube videos for the lowest intelligence levels, instantly becoming an expert on the subject and are the only ones who "know the truth?"

• Like 7

what a fucking clown...

I never realized you were unstable?! Weird.

• Like 2

what a fucking clown...

I can assure you no one wants Tom Delonge as their puppet, that sounds like a risk

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Well I consider every marriage a marriage, not just those who get married once.

It’s a straight up bad statistic that doesn’t add any interesting insight into things because there’s so many clear risk factors involved. Someone that gets married seven times treats marriage way differently from someone that is married once. It’s super misleading that makes people believe if you pick any random two marriages, one will fail when that’s not the case at all.

Just now, NotNow said:

It’s a straight up bad statistic that doesn’t add any interesting insight into things because there’s so many clear risk factors involved. Someone that gets married seven times treats marriage way differently from someone that is married once. It’s super misleading that makes people believe if you pick any random two marriages, one will fail when that’s not the case at all.

I mean that might be so but you still get an average overall. A guy hits a baseball at 4.10 but the team average is 2.80, that's not the great batters fault. I get you dislike how different people view marriages but the fact is each marriage is usually its own separate entity (I guess getting remarried might be a loophole).

35 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Great new Tom interview, he’s def happy in AVA, says the new album may include the “fastest punk song he’s written”, the last tour was his fav in 10-15 years, hints at something in the works with BCR?

Pretty sweet interview. I do like the new AVA record and the DW record better than most of the old songs but I attribute that to Ilan over me understanding Tom's overall message.

I'd love more BCR in the future. I hate when Tom says that shit might be in the works and then we never hear shit. Like, say that about AVA or talking to Mark or TTS but man, using BCR to toy with my heart is just wrong!

Good find though, Ry. Is the podcast on spotify?

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

Don't most 2nd marriages last longer? Also ... weren't you mormon? 

• Haha 1