The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

14 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Con Delonge worded that girlfriend reveal post to sound like she had no idea who he was, they just hit it off and that's how she found out he was in blink 182. In reality, he is possibly the father of her children and involved in a 20 year affair! Say it ain't so, Tommy!

95% of the posts you make involve children in say way. Get help, stop victimizing the innocent, they can't cure your own sickness.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NeverOliver said:

"She just knew me from the guy from that band [that she's loved for 20 years.]"

Ok so I totally agree that the whole thing is a clusterfuck, but what he said could still be technically true. 
He didn’t say “that guy from that band” he said she “knew him as a guy who used to play music.” That COULD mean “a random guy in a random band
 OR it could mean “a guy who used to play music she loved, and whom she was old friends with” and since blink was the band of his she cared about (likely bc of their connection to Chris), she thought of his music as past tense.

Was it vague and misleading? Sure. Likely intentionally so. But he didn’t actually say he was just a rando to her, we just assumed it. And tbh I can’t really blame him for not feeling compelled to be 100% transparent, and just letting people assume whatever , since it’s not really our business, lol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dylan_ said:

How do we not know that Chris could have been cheating on his wife? 

Because you are talking about Devil Delonge haha Its his life why are people so obsessed with him. Its like when he got fat and everybody was so obsessed. Now Skiba looks like shit and it doesnt matter. There is some kind of obsession with Delonge. 

16 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Poor Chris

family.jpg?fit=400,600

I do feel for him (although I’ve been exposed to these kinds of situations in my personal life so to me it’s a gray area and not people being evil necessarily).  
That said, he’s has a hot, cool-looking girlfriend for over a year now, based on his IG. He seems to have bounced back and is having the last laugh in a way, so good for him. 

27 minutes ago, plusavablinker said:

Because you are talking about Devil Delonge haha Its his life why are people so obsessed with him. Its like when he got fat and everybody was so obsessed. Now Skiba looks like shit and it doesnt matter. There is some kind of obsession with Delonge. 

Obsessed we are says "plusavablinker" on blink-182online.com

• Haha 2