The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

34 minutes ago, stgrunu said:

i thought she and tom didnt get along? didn't something happen a while ago after the divorce or smth

I kind of thought that that at first too, but I guess she forgave him/got over it (or the shade ppl assumed was about him maybe wasn’t). She’s definitely not mad anymore though, she even posted an IG story a couple days ago saying she was proud of him about the UFO vids thing. My guess is seeing Marie on his feed for the first time triggered her and she was mad for a little while.

There’s other evidence she liked him post breakup, like her liking comments saying positive things about him and commenting that she loved him on his happy 16th bday post (this was posted on tumblr, I swear I don’t scour his comments).

edit: oh and she went on tour with him in September. 

I can't wait until Jen gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, it's going to be great. Probably some stock market millionaire, but imagine if it's another musician? Omg

Stop defending Tom's reveal post! He toured with blink in 2014. So if they started dating in 2017, is he really a former touring playing musician? He was being purposely vague and dishonest. Don't deny it

22 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I can't wait until Jen gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, it's going to be great. Probably some stock market millionaire, but imagine if it's another musician? Omg

Stop defending Tom's reveal post! He toured with blink in 2014. So if they started dating in 2017, is he really a former touring playing musician? He was being purposely vague and dishonest. Don't deny it

Jesus dude who gives a fuck.

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

25 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Travis should start fucking Jen. See how Tom likes a friend doing that shit 

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Travis should start fucking Jen. See how Tom likes a friend doing that shit 

They’d be well within their right to fuck I guess, if they wanted. Lol. They’re single, so it really wouldn’t be a betrayal? I mean, is your problem with this that Tom should have never pursued Marie (even if she was single, let’s say) just out of a sense of bro-code loyalty to Chris? Or is it that you think his approach was wrong? Like, if he hadn’t pursued her at all while she was with Chris, then she happened to leave Chris and maybe waited a few months and then threw herself at him and he enthusiastically accepted, after apologizing to Chris... would that have been (more) okay? Genuinely curious 

6 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

They’d be well within their right to fuck I guess, if they wanted. Lol. They’re single, so it really wouldn’t be a betrayal? I mean, is your problem with this that Tom should have never pursued Marie (even if she was single, let’s say) just out of a sense of bro-code loyalty to Chris? Or is it that you think his approach was wrong? Like, if he hadn’t pursued her at all while she was with Chris, then she happened to leave Chris and maybe waited a few months and then threw herself at him and he enthusiastically accepted, after apologizing to Chris... would that have been (more) okay? Genuinely curious 

I think it’s just weak. If one of my boys broke up with his girl I’m not gonna go date her, ever. There’s millions of other girls for Tom. And don’t give me that “can’t help who you love” bullshit because he could meet someone else and fall in love the same. I really don’t care, it just shows Tom’s true colors. 

That being said I really am dying to hear Oliver’s thought on the whole Tom breaking the bro code thing lol 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I think it’s just weak. If one of my boys broke up with his girl I’m not gonna go date her, ever. There’s millions of other girls for Tom. And don’t give me that “can’t help who you love” bullshit because he could meet someone else and fall in love the same. I really don’t care, it just shows Tom’s true colors. 

That being said I really am dying to hear Oliver’s thought on the whole Tom breaking the bro code thing lol 

Fair. I mean that’s valid. I just think that sort of loyalty isn’t something everyone prioritizes. Not everyone sees dating a friend’s ex as an objectively “bad thing”. Some just think, well we’re all adults with free will, and hey, we’re a better couple. Maybe they realize it’s not ideal, but they figure it’s forgivable and that the jilted party will bounce back. On the flip side, some believe it’s shitty, and would be indignant at it happening to them, yet they still do it bc they’re callous and unprincipled. IMO we can’t know where Tom falls on that spectrum. Is he an asshole or is he clueless? You know?

And I don’t care really either, I just like debating lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Fair. I mean that’s valid. I just think that sort of loyalty isn’t something everyone prioritizes. Not everyone sees dating a friend’s ex as an objectively “bad thing”. Some just think, well we’re all adults with free will, and hey, we’re a better couple. Maybe they realize it’s not ideal, but they figure it’s forgivable and that the jilted party will bounce back. On the flip side, some believe it’s shitty, and would be indignant at it happening to them, yet they still do it bc they’re callous and unprincipled. IMO we can’t know where Tom falls on that spectrum. Is he an asshole or is he clueless? You know?

And I don’t care really either, I just like debating lol

Yea I hear you! Some people Are fine with it and others aren’t. All we can do is speculate about Tom and the others involved. For all we know Chris could have been jerking it in the corner watching Tom fuck his wife for years lol. 

• Haha 1