The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I always believed the videos were real, but they are just grainy and don't prove anything. I guess that's where the "stock" money went? 

I want to hear more about the telekinesis. I love how Tom did that thing again where he casually brings up something so insane, then gets back to the regular conversation. Let's see those documents. We already saw these grainy videos 2 years ago

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

Did the ufo footage that Joe Rogan said was fake turn out to be real? Trump commented on it saying "that's a hell of a video"

those aren't the videos tom showed him when he was on his podcast. he had him look up random stuff on youtube that was clearly fake. these military videos came out year or two after he did the podcast. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

those aren't the videos tom showed him when he was on his podcast. he had him look up random stuff on youtube that was clearly fake. these military videos came out year or two after he did the podcast. 

Then when Joe covered it when they came out he never mentioned Tom or To the Stars, just "the times article" 

Wow big answer here on whether he'd be a part of blink going into the HOF:

"I still own the band with the guys, I still have a huge stake in it. I still plan on going back in the future here, we've been talking about it recently, but we haven't made a plan for it yet. Everyone's really busy."

• Like 1

He was asked by an interviewer. What is he supposed to say in this situation?

Only thing I see annoying in that answer is saying he may go back in the future. Other than that yea he would participate in the hall of fame and yea he still has a financial stake in the band. Not very controversial answer imo.

I do wonder some times if the recent AVA tour and the fan reactions to his little blink centered acoustic bits during have him thinking about it though. It's been a long time since he's had it like, directly like that. 

• Like 2

When mark gets asked about Tom coming back he just “he’s busy doing his stuff, we’re busy doing ours but never say never” but then when Tom gets asked he’s always got to remind everyone how he still owns the band, he could come back whenever he wants, that he was just recently talking to mark and Travis about coming back etc etc.

I just think it’s lame of him to constantly do that. Just be humble. Don’t always fish for that headline.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

When mark gets asked about Tom coming back he just “he’s busy doing his stuff, we’re busy doing ours but never say never” but then when Tom gets asked he’s always got to remind everyone how he still owns the band, he could come back whenever he wants, that he was just recently talking to mark and Travis about coming back etc etc.

I just think it’s lame of him to constantly do that. Just be humble. Don’t always fish for that headline.

Marks answer is almost identical to toms. I don’t get why toms is somehow way worse. Tom didn’t even say he could come back whenever he wanted here, he just said everyone’s busy doing their own stuff but that he would like to come back at some point. And I don’t see any issue with him saying he has business interest in the band still. It shows he still has an interest in the band, which I’m sure most casual people don’t know. Anyone with a working brain knows he isn’t saying he straight up owns the band. 

• Like 1