The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Diddy I love you and was trying to look out for you. But now I can see that you are committed to your unwinnable argument. Haha

Well I have mad love for you too and I’ve given up on this one haha. You’re right, was a pointless argument lol. Guess I was bored looking for a debate lol 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Does anyone know what the most recent shirtless pic of Tom is?

Im actually curious about this too. Wondering if there's any evidence of his skin cancer thing. I might have to go get something checked soon

On 5/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, thongrider said:

He has songwriting credits on it. Some places Travis is credited though, but in Enema booklet only Tom and Mark are. 

So I actually just looked more into this. I have the official guitar tab books for Enema and TOYPAJ. Travis is not credited as a song writer on Enema for any of the songs, but he is for all of TOYPAJ. Now I remember reading this in Travis’s book. He said he requested from Tom and Mark after enema That he be listed as such and get the credits, or else they could reach him when songs were done and he’d record. So he wasn’t actually a full fledged member/owner of band until TOYPAJ. This is because he was helping so much with the arrangements of the songs. Anyways, I have the Dude Ranch book too and it does list Scott as a song writer. But it wouldn’t make sense to give that to him for a song he didn’t record. Travis rewrote the parts so it’s whatever. I see what your point was though. Looks like Enema is the only CD that no drummer was included as a song writer. 

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So I actually just looked more into this. I have the official guitar tab books for Enema and TOYPAJ. Travis is not credited as a song writer on Enema for any of the songs, but he is for all of TOYPAJ. Now I remember reading this in Travis’s book. He said he requested from Tom and Mark after enema That he be listed as such and get the credits, or else they could reach him when songs were done and he’d record. So he wasn’t actually a full fledged member/owner of band until TOYPAJ. This is because he was helping so much with the arrangements of the songs. Anyways, I have the Dude Ranch book too and it does list Scott as a song writer. But it wouldn’t make sense to give that to him for a song he didn’t record. Travis rewrote the parts so it’s whatever. I see what your point was though. Looks like Enema is the only CD that no drummer was included as a song writer. 

In my Enema book Travis is credited in "Mutt". Scott isn't credited on CC either. They got arrangement credits though, which is fair. 

12 hours ago, Marik said:

Im actually curious about this too. Wondering if there's any evidence of his skin cancer thing. I might have to go get something checked soon

Yeah it's weird for a guy who lives in California to not be seen without a shirt in 20 years. I'm curious if he has any new tats we've never seen, or maybe there's bad scarring he doesn't want to show. I totally forgot about that until now

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Yeah it's weird for a guy who lives in California to not be seen without a shirt in 20 years. I'm curious if he has any new tats we've never seen, or maybe there's bad scarring he doesn't want to show. I totally forgot about that until now

https://www.altpress.com/features/exclusive_interview_blink_182s_tom_delonge_on_beating_cancer_dj_am_and_danc/

here’s an interview from 2011 that I found about his skin cancer. He does say he has a “massive” scar on his chest. FWIW

(It’s been less than 20 years though, maybe like 12-15 at the most (too lazy to look it up, but I know hes been shirtless since he was 30 at least))

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, thongrider said:

In my Enema book Travis is credited in "Mutt". Scott isn't credited on CC either. They got arrangement credits though, which is fair. 

Oh wow, you’re right. My book does show Travis credited for Mutt but not any of the other songs. That’s so weird. 

41 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Toms been pretty out of shape, maybe he’s a little insecure and doesn’t want weirdos like you online trying to assess and judge his body? Jesus man, I thought I was strange lol

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Tom just said as of yesterday the current plan is new single late Summer/Fall, and new album after the Holidays... followed hopefully by a proper tour and companion movie. We may not even get it this year... :(

****BREAKING NEWS****

Water is in fact, wet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

****BREAKING NEWS****

Water is in fact, wet.

That made me remember this doofus!

On 7/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, SandChannel said:

Water makes other things wet. It is not wet itself. Dumbass.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Tom on his IG live just now: “because of the pandemic, there’s not a rush so I’ll probably write another 2-3 songs” 🥴

What? For his album? Do they deliver these albums door to door now? Put that shit in Spotify procrastinating fool

• Like 1