The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it had been proven that Luis Elizondo was a total fraud that didn't work in the pentagon or whatever he claimed.

I mean all these guys are frauds, but Elizondo is pretending to be someone he's not. It's a double scam. I still question the legality of this whole thing. It's a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

• Like 1

Recording a phone call isn’t a podcast. Tom my guy you’re a recording artist with millions in recording equipment and you choose to record your podcast through a phone? Your assistant or employee who recorded the intro for you used a professional mic lmao.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iguessthisisgrowingup said:

i wonder if tom will ever realise that to the stars was a bad idea, or if he'll just keep doubling down on his delusions

he's gonna burn through $$$ fast af

I think it will end up just like Modlife. He will never talk about it again and pretend it didn’t happen. And move on to something else

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Tom bang on about a lot of things, The Alien entities that rule this world are inter-dimensional and yes their goal is to divide us. Doing a great fucking job at it too.  

Wouldn't Alien came down and fucked a monkey solve a lot of the world's mysteries?