The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I actually don't mind his silly dancing towards the end in the hallway and on his coffee table, that was almost adorable, but it's literally 5 minutes of him flailing his arms around. Arm flailing in hallway, arm flailing outside, arm flailing at a curtain, and my personal favourite - arm flailing at the ocean! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

I’ve liked the song since the release, but I love the love albums though. I also think that Rebel Girl minus the synths could have been on love. Kinda sounds like it’s an old love demo they just threw some synths on tbh

This is definitely more of a "typical" AVA song, so people who don't like typical AVA don't like it haha

• Like 2

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

you mean the thing he's done ever since I-Empire....?

It seems to get a bit worse every new album though. I stopped caring about AvA around the Dreamwalker release, but most the albums up until that point I was able to enjoy about half the songs. His last two releases were pretty solid so this is a bit disappointing to see, but oh well. Guy needs to be in a band where he collaborates more, rather than dictating the songwriting process for mediocre songs. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

ATLIL official music video:

This song is still really good....but that video....wow. 0/10

The Brettboy video that just went into the HOF section is loads better tbf. Brettyboy's drummer and Tom wear their hat the same way too!

• Haha 1