The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

On 6/25/2020 at 2:43 PM, Ry-Bread said:

ATLIL official music video:

Honestly so much to say about this video don't even know where to begin.  Are these free mason symbols he's throwing up @CC182? Tom is an artist, or is he just a bit cray cray? I like the dance moves yet I hate them? Why are the other AvA members only showed at the very end for less than a second and then right back to Tom? 

I like that Tom is not bougie at all with all the money he's made, or maybe he just lost it.  He always seems to stay pretty modest.

I don't like this song at all but I think I like the video just to see Tom doing this dance thing at the end.

16 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

Honestly so much to say about this video don't even know where to begin.  Are these free mason symbols he's throwing up @CC182? Tom is an artist, or is he just a bit cray cray? I like the dance moves yet I hate them? Why are the other AvA members only showed at the very end for less than a second and then right back to Tom? 

I like that Tom is not bougie at all with all the money he's made, or maybe he just lost it.  He always seems to stay pretty modest.

I don't like this song at all but I think I like the video just to see Tom doing this dance thing at the end.

Idk if I can bring myself to watch that video. I would watch an entire music video of Tom’s dancing like he did on his daughters insta, the guy had moves 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Tom said they’re mixing and mastering in September into October on kroq today. So 2021 album confirmed

Fuck. So Rebel Girl will be 2 years old by the time the album comes out or not far off. That sucks especially if the album is still only 10 songs or whatever.

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Fuck. So Rebel Girl will be 2 years old by the time the album comes out or not far off. That sucks especially if the album is still only 10 songs or whatever.

If it's 10 songs in the line of Rebel Girl and Kiss and Tell then I'll be happy, first stuff from AvA I've really enjoyed since WDNTW. The last song they released I hated though and I'm hoping it doesn't make the album and isn't a showcase of what's to come.

32 minutes ago, Speedo said:

If it's 10 songs in the line of Rebel Girl and Kiss and Tell then I'll be happy, first stuff from AvA I've really enjoyed since WDNTW. The last song they released I hated though and I'm hoping it doesn't make the album and isn't a showcase of what's to come.

I’d be happy with 10 songs that sound like that It’s more the fact that if it’s only 10 songs we’ve already heard 3 of them with one of them being 2 years old by that time.  I want new music and he’s had more then enough time. Hopefully it’s more then 10.

16 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’d be happy with 10 songs that sound like that It’s more the fact that if it’s only 10 songs we’ve already heard 3 of them with one of them being 2 years old by that time.  I want new music and he’s had more then enough time. Hopefully it’s more then 10.

I’m certain that I read somewhere that there will be twelve or more songs on the album, but I’m not 100% sure.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I’m certain that I read somewhere that there will be twelve or more songs on the album, but I’m not 100% sure.

Yeah I feel like around the time the last song came out there was something said about him working on more songs but who knows. 

Tom's answers are so worthless because any task he is working on can take 6-24 months, but for any other musician it would be much quicker. He can say he's working on the artwork, mastering, song order which leads us to believe the project is almost done. But he will be choosing the artwork for 14 months. Anyone who defends him is a pathetic Tombot

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

He also said there’s “something special that comes with this album that he can’t say and it’s the most ambitious thing I’ve ever done”...Lord I hope Ilan talks him out of tying this to another movie. (Which was the original plan.)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

He also said there’s “something special that comes with this album that he can’t say and it’s the most ambitious thing I’ve ever done”...Lord I hope Ilan talks him out of tying this to another movie. (Which was the original plan.)

Oh he'll totally tie it to something, it's Tom. But I bet it comes out a year after the record eventually launches. 

• Haha 1