The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

18 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Littleredguitars posted about the one he got! The pickups on his are laughably bad. The TTS website posted a totally unrealistic expectation.

One of the comments was perfect, how Tom literally had to sign and see each one and did nothing. 

Grand Master Jon is still holed up in his parents basement I see.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Grand Master Jon is still holed up in his parents basement I see.

Legit question, what is wrong with him? It seems like all he does is play shit guitar covers in his mom's house, and he's at least in his mid-30s. Does he have some issue that makes him live with his parents and blow all his money on Tom Delonge replicas instead of moving out?

• Haha 2

I'm glad you like yours @Ry-Bread! It was sad reading all the complaints. I didn't bother to get one (or may not have even known soon enough), but I still hope for the best for the fans who pay all that money, as well as Tom, who I support ("emotionally" or "spiritually", if not financially all the time. lol).

awe, @Ghent! Still, you have a one of a kind tho! ;)

17 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i don't care about any of this at all but the picture you posted literally has a better, more thoughtful, signature by tom on the enema vinyl and it is post-2003.

Yes, that is what I call the "Tom Doodle" which first appeared in 2009 and it's very rare that he does that. No chance he is going to do that on an extremely small surface when signing probably 250+ of these.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BurtSampson said:

Legit question, what is wrong with him? It seems like all he does is play shit guitar covers in his mom's house, and he's at least in his mid-30s. Does he have some issue that makes him live with his parents and blow all his money on Tom Delonge replicas instead of moving out?

Also, wasn't there some thing about Jon getting his parents to send a letter to a girl who broke up with him? I need the lore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually, I just checked and I'm not sure if he actually got it, but he certainly gave it a lot of thought.

On 9/28/2011 at 9:23 PM, lmnop said:

so i've been thinking about this idea for a tattoo for quite a while now. it has a lot of meaning to me than just a simple NFG is aw3sum!

it will be the hand and "dont let her pull you down"

basically that song and its message got me through a lot of shitty feelings about my ex and any current situation i have with women. its always up and down when it comes to girls but when i'm at a low point i always try to remember to not let her pull me down. and even more expanded than that, to not let anyone pull me down. not sure when i'll get this done but i'm thinkin upper left arm (deltoid area).

Too bad the image link is broken, but I assume it was something like this.

MV5BMTYyNDY4NDQ4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg3

59 minutes ago, Depf said:

so tom sells a subpar product and has the nerve to charge 40$ extra for writing 2 letters on it, with the elegance of a retard on backpain pills and we give jon shit for warning people?

whose littleredrocket did he fondle to be this hated?

r/outoftheloop

I'm pretty sure Tom's mom never wrote a letter to Jennifer begging her to take him back.

1 hour ago, Depf said:

ah , the beloved tom delonge of 2003-2015 was just the best at giving his all of the nothing he had to offer his fans.

for 20$ per letter i would expect them to rival the mona lisa, not rosechu. 

Say what you will about his efforts during and after the hiatus, but 2003/2004 Tom remains best Tom if you ask me.

Has anyone listened to any of the TTS podcasts? I tried a few clips and I can't last a minute without being confused. Everyone into this "hobby" talks the same way with their nonsensical rambling.

The twitter fanboys are just as bad. I swear they have long lasting effects from drug use or have brain damage. I've read instagram comments like "proud stockholder since day 1" underneath Tom's insane posts about interdimensional consciousness and his new Artifical Intelligence that will predict the time and location of future UFO sightings

• Crab 2