The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Kay said:

There may not be album news, but Monsters of California has finished shooting. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHEFZYZJson/?igshid=sow9r9crzdv7

I have no idea how this will turn out but I'm very intrigued, I feel like with music Tom can drag his feet for ever but if(?) this movie is legit and being made by a studio it should be able to go through a normal process and have other peoples hands in it and making sure it actually gets made haha.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I have no idea how this will turn out but I'm very intrigued, I feel like with music Tom can drag his feet for ever but if(?) this movie is legit and being made by a studio it should be able to go through a normal process and have other peoples hands in it and making sure it actually gets made haha.

Well he set the bar about as low as you can with LOVE, so there's that...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

Actually no. My answer was spot on to what you were saying

Actually, not at all. Mark fake peeing for a skit in humor is not the same thing as me talking metaphorically about Tom taking a dump and people actually still loving it, for absolutely no other reason than it being Tom

7 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Actually, not at all. Mark fake peeing for a skit in humor is not the same thing as me talking metaphorically about Tom taking a dump and people actually still loving it, for absolutely no other reason than it being Tom

I was making a joke to your post. And it was spot on. I'm so sorry that I hurt your feelings

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...