The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I guess the $$$ Tom made from the selling his portion of the blink catalogue wasn't enough to keep the company afloat.

• Like 1

Tom isn't coming back, but if he did I don't think Matt would choose to stay. I think he's been mostly acting as a stand in (he really seems respectful but not really equal to the team) and I think if Tom was coming back he'd just go "cool" and leave. Regardless of what blink camp or fans want, I can't really see Matt wanting to stay if Tom returns. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Tom isn't coming back, but if he did I don't think Matt would choose to stay. I think he's been mostly acting as a stand in (he really seems respectful but not really equal to the team) and I think if Tom was coming back he'd just go "cool" and leave. Regardless of what blink camp or fans want, I can't really see Matt wanting to stay if Tom returns. 

You shut your blasphemous mouth!

• Like 1

Did anyone really think his plan would really work? Its a shame i guess but i cant really say i feel sorry for him tbh especially after he rinsed his ava diehard fans for cash and treated blink fans like mugs for years teasing us he was gonna record for blink while he milked the cash cow... but hey good luck tom :)

• Like 1

How can the TTSA defenders be shocked that $3 million dollars and 3 years wasn't enough to create alien space ships powered by exotic matter and they weren't able to develop AI that can detect future UFO sightings. 

I'm guessing Tom didn't start blowing the money from his catalogue sale. He only wanted to use other people's money. 

Edited by Feeling_This_1
Why am I the only poster who has this stupid thing every time I edit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

How can the TTSA defenders be shocked that $3 million dollars and 3 years wasn't enough to create alien space ships powered by exotic matter and they weren't able to develop AI that can detect future UFO sightings. 

I'm guessing Tom didn't start blowing the money from his catalogue sale. He only wanted to use other people's money. 

You aren't, most don't need to edit themselves in the first place. 

On 12/22/2020 at 11:07 PM, Dick Nixon said:

If Tom rejoins I'd be hopeful they'd keep the Skeebs. Ditch that dolt, Feldman and the silly try-hard ghostwriters and do something original for a change.

Not knowing of course, but I really don’t think Tom would be okay working with ghostwriters. At least not the way blink have done it. But who knows

But with that said, a Feldman produced blink record with Tom would be interesting to hear imo. But I like feldy, one of the best producers out there imho