The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

35 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

I've never seen that picture before, thank you for posting it!

I have this picture in my archives from a show from 1998 where we can see it a little bit and it was already started to be reworked by then! 

k54udemvf5c51.jpg

I spy Chris Cote in the background, to be cucked 20 years later

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Tom is sure behaving normally lately. Blink return is imminent, I'm calling it. By the end of this year things will start to come together.

🤞

I would bet actual money on that not happening. 

• Like 1

Tom hits rock bottom at some point and he gets his reunion/retirement tour/album with the band. That's gotta be the most realistic scenario at this point. If Skiba stays, he gets like 10% of the cut to quietly play rhythm guitar in the background with a light that is half as bright as everyone else in the band. Skiba also ghost writes lyrics for Mark and barks harmonies in the background. The band has some highs and lows depending on the ratio of Tom/Matt mailing it in on any given night. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What I love about Toms music of the last decade is that it's unpredictable. 

Blink without Tom has just consistently bored me and has left me just uninterested, while Tom has either pleasantly surprised me, or has released something so fucking dreadful that I'm seething in horror. 

Gotta hand it to the man, it's never dull. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kay said:

Blink without Tom has just consistently bored me and has left me just uninterested, while Tom has either pleasantly surprised me, or has released something so fucking dreadful that I'm seething in horror. 

I always like the divisive music ... you either hate it or love, there's no middle ground to it.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 5:44 PM, Kay said:

What? Lol 70% of AvA is dull elevator music 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1