The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

So to the stars Encinitas store is closing and they’re moving strictly to a warehouse just for online orders. Assume it’s just that retail is dead during the pandemic so keeping that store open is a money sink. They say they’re looking for a new location for a store, which I imagine means there’s no reason to run a store the next twelve months while a pandemic is still happening. But yea definitely seems like some struggling.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

3 of the big peeps with TTSA left recently as well, saying "we are not entertainers" which I thought was interesting. Curious what happened there, I feel like they had accomplished quite a bit in the past few years tbh.

Maybe fell short on the building of the spaceship and jumped ship instead?

• Haha 3

What an egomaniac, he expects us peasants to bow down every time he posts a song clip. Finish the damn album already. 

In 2021 I demand either the album, the tv show, or the movie to be released. Let's find out once and for all what Tommy has been so busy with. I better not find out he's planning a wedding, that could set us back years

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

What an egomaniac, he expects us peasants to bow down every time he posts a song clip. Finish the damn album already. 

In 2021 I demand either the album, the tv show, or the movie to be released. Let's find out once and for all what Tommy has been so busy with. I better not find out he's planning a wedding, that could set us back years

Saw some real interesting quotes from you about 14 years ago 

26 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Well that's really creepy. I said the same thing to Bucko. If you spend your time reading through post histories you gotta check into a mental facility. Especially if you claim to have a wife or girlfriend.

Anyways I thought you hate Tom. All I'm asking is for him to complete 1 project. I thought the album was done 6 months ago? They finished filming for something too. If George Lucas could make each Star Wars prequel in 3 years, what is Tom's excuse. 

I don’t hate Tom. When the hell did I ever say that? And your comment from a while ago is certainly much more creepy than me randomly stumbling on an old post of yours. Nice try and deflection! Now I despise you even more for that weak attempt to deflect how disgusting you are by trying to insinuate me running across your old post not only matches your patheticness, but exceeds it lol

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You're the weak one lol I can't fairly defend myself since your morally upstanding friends cried and got me banned from all the other board sections. 

Anyways I hope you end up like Tom with no money after your wife takes it all 

Not wanting a 50 year old pedophile ogling pictures of our families isn't exactly "morally upstanding". If we are forced to be here with you, the least we can do is confine you to a cage ... hey, call it symbolic to the one you deserve to be in. Enjoy your metaphorical cage here until the real one comes along!

• Like 1