The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

9 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You're the weak one lol I can't fairly defend myself since your morally upstanding friends cried and got me banned from all the other board sections. 

Anyways I hope you end up like Tom with no money after your wife takes it all 

Lmao, Tom has plenty of money son. I hope you’re able to find a way to deal with whatever is hurting you inside. 

14 minutes ago, Speedo said:

"According to my calculations"!!! You dingus!

Lmfao thanks , I was going to have to bold that out and laugh, but you did the Lord’s work for me. I’m sure he has a strong grasp on Tom’s bank accounts, investments, real estate portfolio, and other assets/liabilities for a true understanding of Tom’s net worth! Haha what a joke. 

29 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

That's highly debatable, according to my calculations he has blown over 90% of his earnings. If he put half as much money into the stock market as the failed ventures, he'd be mega rich and wouldn't need to tease returning to blink every 6 months. Elon Musk actually sends people into space. Was everyone at TTS unaware of who he is?

(Also remember that when certain old men here scour decades+ old posts, most of them were made by minors, so let that sink in!)

You are a shit stain on this board lol

• Crab 1

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Well Jen took 50% and that includes the house they sold. The rest shouldn't be too hard to figure out. He has no investments or assets. He sold a bunch of amps and guitars and all his projects lose money. He sold the rights to all his songs, so he got a nice lump sum payout which will be gone in under 5 years.

Just stop. You’re acting like you know things that there is no way for you to know. Are you a past financial advisor for Tom?

11 minutes ago, Cavsfan767 said:

Man watching warped tour 97 in Atlanta, the chemistry and energy between mark and tom is nuts. There was a live performance in Canada from 96. Oh, here it is, skip to 18:40. when I think of tom this is what i think of. Waggy is a classic btw.

This is awesome and yet another example of how they were 100x better live singers/musicians in their first several years as up-and-comers than they've ever been during the past 20 years of being professionals.

I know everybody says "Blink has always sucked live, it's part of the experience" but that's not true. Up until and including the Enema era, they were pretty fucking good live! After that it became wayyyy more hit or miss, with more and more misses as time has gone on. Just another classic Blink conundrum!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

This is awesome and yet another example of how they were 100x better live singers/musicians in their first several years as up-and-comers than they've ever been during the past 20 years of being professionals.

I know everybody says "Blink has always sucked live, it's part of the experience" but that's not true. Up until and including the Enema era, they were pretty fucking good live! After that it became wayyyy more hit or miss, with more and more misses as time has gone on. Just another classic Blink conundrum!

This is true. Usually, Tom is much worse live than Mark. Maybe that’s because Mark’s parts are easier, I don’t know. But my theory is that basically Tom lost interest in blink as we all know, and just stopped caring to even try. 

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

This is true. Usually, Tom is much worse live than Mark. Maybe that’s because Mark’s parts are easier, I don’t know. But my theory is that basically Tom lost interest in blink as we all know, and just stopped caring to even try. 

It's called effort.  Both of their parts aren't really that difficult, Tom just doesn't give a fuck about his fans or what they sound like.  Mark does.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

It's called effort.  Both of their parts aren't really that difficult, Tom just doesn't give a fuck about his fans or what they sound like.  Mark does.

Yea I agree whole heartedly. And what a shame. I’m glad I saw blink on the TOYPAJ tour when Tom still tried. In my opinion that was them at their live pinnacle 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Dog From Frasier said:

Because he wants to say it’s the best thing he has wrote in the past half decade, and truthfully mean it this time. 

Well considering the last Ava release not including the singles from this album was April 2016 and there’s virtually no chance of this album coming out before then he may just get there by default.

I'll honestly bet his new relationship significantly distracted him. He was married to the same woman for 20 odd years, got a new bird to shag constantly innit? Everyone is useless when they get in a new relationship. 

He also clearly has ridic ADHD and can't focus for shit. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

the bummer is that his 2019 tour seemed to get him genuinely excited about music and touring again and then obviously the pandemic came around and put and end to that.

To me it seems like he does enjoy it when he actually is on the road doing concerts but the hard part is to actually get there.