The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

10 minutes ago, Maddey said:

Seems like he did. But hard to say if he’s just throwing words around or if there’s any actual meaning to it, I dunno

It felt like half joking half easing into it, with a joke.

This is all fan speculation though. 

Of course some of the douche comments "are you really schizophrenic??" Is exactly why people don't come out about this stuff

10 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

It felt like half joking half easing into it, with a joke.

This is all fan speculation though. 

Of course some of the douche comments "are you really schizophrenic??" Is exactly why people don't come out about this stuff

Of course I don’t know either, but, “schizophrenic” is a word that is used casually a lot (by some people) to mean “all over the place” or like, a walking contradiction, type thing. And Tom has a history of using words liberally. So I don’t think he meant anything by it. Idk, this is how rumors get started. Because now if he does address it and say I didn’t mean it that way, people won’t believe him, lol. It’s like if someone says “I’m so bipolar today!” It doesn’t mean they’re announcing they’re bipolar. Tom probably thinks it’s obvious that he’s not announcing he has a devastating mental illness in that way. Idk.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Lol! How the hell did you get blocked?

I asked him why he doesn't put any passion toward blink anymore or something, he responded respectfully about how much he loves blink. Then two days later, without further comment, blocked me. Been several years now lol

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I asked him why he doesn't put any passion toward blink anymore or something, he responded respectfully about how much he loves blink. Then two days later, without further comment, blocked me. Been several years now lol

I really doubt the question was phrased that way though..?

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You fucking shook him!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Yea schizophrenic is used casually in American vernacular. Why is this even being discussed lmao

Yea. Just looked at the post, he is clearly not announcing that he is clinically schizophrenic. Do some of you honestly think if he was diagnosed as such that he would announce it on Instagram for everyone? Get a grip people. 

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea. Just looked at the post, he is clearly not announcing that he is clinically schizophrenic. Do some of you honestly think if he was diagnosed as such that he would announce it on Instagram for everyone? Get a grip people. 

I took it as someone calling themselves crazy or retarded ... I don't actually believe that person is giving an actual diagnosis. 

You know me, though, I try not to be super serious.

2 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Announce it on Instagram in a post promoting new to the stars skateboards that look “schizophrenic” lol. Why was this even mentioned

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I took it as someone calling themselves crazy or retarded ... I don't actually believe that person is giving an actual diagnosis. 

You know me, though, I try not to be super serious.

Yea and Tom was not being serious either lol

5 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Announce it on Instagram in a post promoting new to the stars skateboards that look “schizophrenic” lol. Why was this even mentioned

good question my friend. Maybe because we need things to discuss? But yea, nothing to discuss here lol

1 hour ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Of course I don’t know either, but, “schizophrenic” is a word that is used casually a lot (by some people) to mean “all over the place” or like, a walking contradiction, type thing. And Tom has a history of using words liberally. So I don’t think he meant anything by it. Idk, this is how rumors get started. Because now if he does address it and say I didn’t mean it that way, people won’t believe him, lol. It’s like if someone says “I’m so bipolar today!” It doesn’t mean they’re announcing they’re bipolar. Tom probably thinks it’s obvious that he’s not announcing he has a devastating mental illness in that way. Idk.

I agree, but the way he stated it seemed like it could be casual or not 'celebrating the psychotic and schizophrenic human that I am, I made this art'

Yes that could easily be done casually still but sometimes you just don't know.

52 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yes, because that's what people do nowadays actually, crawl out of your hole.

Celebrities do it to raise awareness, and such

• Crab 1

7 minutes ago, Depf said:

he's on his way to the fucking white house bro.

as he should be

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country ... sexually."

::makes licking and lip-smacking noises while mimicking fellatio::

rcpkpkcqb8rz.jpg

"HI, I'm Thomas DeLonge, and I approved this message ... and fucked your dogs."

#tomdelonge2024

• Love 1
  • Haha 1