The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Depf said:

probably just his wife making sure he don't need a goomah for the gun play. the kid might be as inked as a lesbian sailor and carry a piece, but if you ask me @_Bagel that's a far cry from being made.

That glock to the head, Richie Aprile vibe. Him and his lovely little manson lamps, cutie. It was real greaseball shit, Tom 'Freemason Schizo' Delonge was a made guy and Travis wasn't. There was nothing he could do about it...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Depf said:

The fundamental question is, will Travis be as effective as a drummer like Scott was? And he will be, even more so.But until he is, it's going to be hard to verify that I think he will be more effective.

I wanna go down on your mellifluous box 

• Wow 1

On 2/12/2021 at 3:42 AM, Kay said:

His issue was that he wasn't paid the same as Mark and Tom, or credited for songwriting on both Enema and TOYPAJ. I have never read him putting down those records, just that he wasn't paid properly or credited sufficiently for them. 

Yea. And he also stated at first how he was more or less just trying to play somewhat how Scott had played, but then Tom was like no, you are the groove master you can do whatever you want. And thus that’s what happened and what he did. He’s never stated he was unhappy with the drums on Enema of the State.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, Depf said:

writing melodies and lyrics > arranging the ba-dum-tss and getting tattoos

had a quick glance ova his book. 

I can't believe i stuck up for this guy. How much more betrayal can i take?

I feel like i've been stabbed in the heart! @_Bagel

Travis has a huge part in the arrangements. Mark and Tom have acknowledged this. Big part of Travis’s talent 

38 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea. And he also stated at first how he was more or less just trying to play somewhat how Scott had played, but then Tom was like no, you are the groove master you can do whatever you want. And thus that’s what happened and what he did. He’s never stated he was unhappy with the drums on Enema of the State.

Still waiting for @Gaslit Jan to provide just one of “multiple” times Travis has said he is unhappy with the drums on EOTS tho!

7 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

One of the worst arguments to ever grace these boards (and that's saying a lot) was between Diddy and Jan. It was about mortgage brokers or something.

Lol that was with Jan? That was a while ago and I forgot about that

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

One of the worst arguments to ever grace these boards (and that's saying a lot) was between Diddy and Jan. It was about mortgage brokers or something.

I almost went with this diss, but didn't want to start anything back up.

"Go sell a mortgage to someone" will always sit in my back pocket for Diddy.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Gaslit Jan said:

I almost went with this diss, but didn't want to start anything back up.

"Go sell a mortgage to someone" will always sit in my back pocket for Diddy.

It’s not a diss and you were wrong. But anyways I don’t have to sell mortgages anymore, I’m an underwriter now ;)

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

It's funny how many people still don't think Tom is even a little bit crazy. How much more proof do you need? Especially after being wrong about the divorce and cocaine use.

Let me guess, the space ship is near completion too, and I'll be proven wrong. 

Getting a divorce and dabbling in cocaine doesn’t make you crazy 

16 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

wait, didn't Tom want to replace Travis because he threatened to kill his ex wife or whatever? I seem to remember that being part of the whole thing

Hahaha - yeah I remember Tom writing out an insta comment about that, before swiftly deleting it 

• Crab 1

23 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

What's this about Tom using coke?

I thought painkillers and drinking away show anxiety about playing with Mark & Travis was his thing

Did you ever watch him on Joe Rogan?  He had clearly been snorting something up his nose. Coke, meth, who tf knows