The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 minute ago, _Kyle_ said:

https://torontosun.com/2015/01/16/travis-barker-was-arrested-after-alleged-death-threats

so like, yeah this was just before they kicked Tom out. 

Wtf. She said she was concerned with Travis taking showers with their 9 year old daughter? Sounds like she was making crazy accusations, which I wouldn’t put it past that dumb bimbo 

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Did you ever watch him on Joe Rogan?  He had clearly been snorting something up his nose. Coke, meth, who tf knows 

Why'd you crab me bro - I was only stating facts, Tom said that about Travis and his wife on insta.

Loool. I couldn't make my way through much of that interview but I do remember he was sniffing like a good'en. Idk tho, I get him doing gear when he was like 24/25 at the height of Blink's fame on some bus or backroom. Can't really see him doing it as a 40 something year old Dad who wears Ford trucker hats

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Wtf. She said she was concerned with Travis taking showers with their 9 year old daughter? Sounds like she was making crazy accusations, which I wouldn’t put it past that dumb bimbo 

i mean, weren't people here saying that too?

13 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Why'd you crab me bro - I was only stating facts, Tom said that about Travis and his wife on insta.

Loool. I couldn't make my way through much of that interview but I do remember he was sniffing like a good'en. Idk tho, I get him doing gear when he was like 24/25 at the height of Blink's fame on some bus or backroom. Can't really see him doing it as a 40 something year old Dad who wears Ford trucker hats

Honestly I don’t get why people think sniffling is a smoking gun of cocaine use. Sure, people sniff sometimes while on coke (although it’s not that hard not to) but also for tons of other reasons so it’s strange that people see it as hard proof

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Honestly I don’t get why people think sniffling is a smoking gun of cocaine use. Sure, people sniff sometimes while on coke (although it’s not that hard not to) but also for tons of other reasons so it’s strange that people see it as hard proof

It’s not just the sniffling. It’s his behavior as well. Plus, you don’t typically sniff as much as he did in that short period of time if you haven’t put something up your nose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

It's contextual/circumstantial. Tom also has nervous ticks and his attention span/focus is pretty bad, changing topics on the fly all the time. These are all signs of being high on coke. My old roommate had a bad coke addiction and he used to pop his jaw out a lot, Tom sometimes does that a lot. 

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

lol sorry for the crab, I think because I wasn’t sure if you were serious or not about the deleted tweet. I was just waking up 

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

so you're on the side of Travis killing his wife?

I think he may have been drunk when he said that.

@Gaslit Jan wtf. She was an alcoholic, cheated on him, and got arrested for domestic violence multiple times. For a woman to get arrested vs a fully tattooed man like Travis tells you everything. Also she didn't get child custody LOL. In America that is 1 in a million

Tom has definitely been on some drugs in his life at some point. I'm sure he's mentioned being high. He's high asf on the Reading & Leeds performances in 2010. During that podcast though, he just had a lot of nervous ticks and anxiety it seems to me. He's confirmed all this about himself anyway. He's also confirmed before he has ADHD, which would probably explain why he changes topics on the fly a lot. As someone with ADHD, I can relate to that haha.

As for the sniffing, it could be anything. Dude could've recently just gotten over a cold at the time. I'm fucking sniffing all the time if I've been sick with the common cold and I've never done drugs in my life.

15 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

He's also confirmed before he has ADHD, which would probably explain why he changes topics on the fly a lot.

Has he actually confirmed that he has ADHD or is that just a term he's thrown around casually (like schizophrenic and psychotic)?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

@Gaslit Jan wtf. She was an alcoholic, cheated on him, and got arrested for domestic violence multiple times. For a woman to get arrested vs a fully tattooed man like Travis tells you everything. Also she didn't get child custody LOL. In America that is 1 in a million

I'm not defending Shanna or whoever, I'm saying you're a waste of space on this planet because everything you post is misogynistic or predatory, while you probably are just sitting in your basement whacking it.  What is your goddam purpose.

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

28 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

so Travis can get drunk and say he's going to kill someone is acceptable but she can't get drunk and beat up travis? seems like a double standard to me.

Travis also probably has better lawyers. That's america.