The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

23 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Tom has definitely been on some drugs in his life at some point. I'm sure he's mentioned being high. He's high asf on the Reading & Leeds performances in 2010. During that podcast though, he just had a lot of nervous ticks and anxiety it seems to me. He's confirmed all this about himself anyway. He's also confirmed before he has ADHD, which would probably explain why he changes topics on the fly a lot. As someone with ADHD, I can relate to that haha.

As for the sniffing, it could be anything. Dude could've recently just gotten over a cold at the time. I'm fucking sniffing all the time if I've been sick with the common cold and I've never done drugs in my life.

This was the podcast where he was publically flamed and made fun of because he kept showing alien videos and shit.. And Rogan was being a bit of a dick imo, they just weren't a good combo.

Weren't these also the same alien videos that the pentagon or whomever declassified and said were real like a couple months later?  Now that I think about it, Rogan owes Tom an apology.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Weren't these also the same alien videos that the pentagon or whomever declassified and said were real like a couple months later?  Now that I think about it, Rogan owes Tom an apology.

No, Tom was showing him really cheesy looking drone videos.  The "tic-tac" video is the one the Pentagon declassified.

15 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

so Travis can get drunk and say he's going to kill someone is acceptable but she can't get drunk and beat up travis? seems like a double standard to me.

Travis also probably has better lawyers. That's america. 

While this is true, I think the fact that the courts are notorious to favour women in child custody disputes (and really any family law issue) largely due to the perceived best interests of the child, along with the incredible wealth/income disparity between Travis and Shanna, it is really surprising that he got custody. And it's not like Shanna is a poor nobody who couldn't afford good lawyers (although I have no idea how she has spent her money over the years). 

Edit - it's actually really surprising. Travis tours the world for a living, I'm surprised he got the kids. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Tom has definitely been on some drugs in his life at some point. I'm sure he's mentioned being high. He's high asf on the Reading & Leeds performances in 2010. During that podcast though, he just had a lot of nervous ticks and anxiety it seems to me. He's confirmed all this about himself anyway. He's also confirmed before he has ADHD, which would probably explain why he changes topics on the fly a lot. As someone with ADHD, I can relate to that haha.

As for the sniffing, it could be anything. Dude could've recently just gotten over a cold at the time. I'm fucking sniffing all the time if I've been sick with the common cold and I've never done drugs in my life.

I’ve seen countless interviews of Tom talking. He was not normal in this one. There’s a reason many people noticed it and speculate he was on drugs. It’s pretty clear as day

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I’ve seen countless interviews of Tom talking. He was not normal in this one. There’s a reason many people noticed it and speculate he was on drugs. It’s pretty clear as day

To be fair people here brought up Tom using the word schizophrenic as a turn of phrase as evidence of him being schizophrenic. I wouldn’t exactly use people’s mental capacities here to be armchair psychologists as a reference towards evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, NotNow said:

To be fair people here brought up Tom using the word schizophrenic as a turn of phrase as evidence of him being schizophrenic. I wouldn’t exactly use people’s mental capacities here to be armchair psychologists as a reference towards evidence.

Yea but I’m not talking about just people here. Go read the YouTube comments on the video itself lol

On 2/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Gaslit Jan said:

I'm not defending Shanna or whoever, I'm saying you're a waste of space on this planet because everything you post is misogynistic or predatory, while you probably are just sitting in your basement whacking it.  What is your goddam purpose.

ABC123

Edited by Feeling_This_1

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

No I meant people denied those things even though it was obvious. Tom and Jen take no pics together for 2 years, don't wear their wedding rings, Tom doesn't even live in his house, but they're totally still together! I'm sure they explain away the cocaine use saying he's drinking lots of coffee. 

Dude, who the hell cares if he's divorced or doesn't take pictures for 2 years etc or who he's dating? You're so fucking weird.

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I think he may have been drunk when he said that.

Just to make it clear, being drunk makes it okay to threaten to kill someone? Is that what you're saying?

13 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea but I’m not talking about just people here. Go read the YouTube comments on the video itself lol

Listen to yourself haha. Do you think people in YouTube comments are more adept than those here? That’s even worse!

13 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I don't see how insulting Tom Delonge is misogynistic but ok lol. Typical Tombot fleeced by fake stock. Are you British or Canadian? You have no knowledge of US laws. 

Neither do you, kiddie diddler. Care for a pickle?

5 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Listen to yourself haha. Do you think people in YouTube comments are more adept than those here? That’s even worse!

Well, I’m going with what I saw and felt. I’m a pretty good judge of character And if people are different than they usually are. And the fact many others noticed what I felt as well, I believe it validated my gut feeling. You can say he just had a cold if you want, It’s not something worth arguing about because at the end of the day nobody can prove anything about it. 

25 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Dude, who the hell cares if he's divorced or doesn't take pictures for 2 years etc or who he's dating? You're so fucking weird.

Just to make it clear, being drunk makes it okay to threaten to kill someone? Is that what you're saying?

I don't care, other people found out about it and drew the obvious conclusion (which was correct).

If Travis actually threatened her, he would have been arrested or in jail. He's not so obviously whatever happened wasn't that bad or you're misconstruing the facts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I don't care, other people found out about it and drew the obvious conclusion (which was correct).

If Travis actually threatened her, he would have been arrested or in jail. He's not so obviously whatever happened wasn't that bad or you're misconstruing the facts. 

Fair enough
———————

I don’t remember that death-threat happening though, I do however remember the shower-thing and how it divided the boards, great times

41 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Dude, stop with the kid stuff, it's fucking gross.

If someone says something bad, report it.

It IS gross, it's weird he's still around. Especially since it HAS been reported and the most that was done was banning one of his accounts from the rest of the board.

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I don't see how insulting Tom Delonge is misogynistic but ok lol. Typical Tombot fleeced by fake stock. Are you British or Canadian? You have no knowledge of US laws. 

Didn't you claim to be british?

Also he called you misogynistic for calling Shanna a whore, not because of Tom. 

As always, you're a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

That’s fair and like, I understand seeing those behaviors and wondering if he’s on something. What I don’t get is this attitude I see a lot in comment sections that’s like, “of COURSE he’s snorting something, and if you think it’s something else you’re a naive moron” and then just running with that knee-jerk hunch of a conclusion and acting like it’s proof when it isn’t.