The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

I mean I love Tom/AVA/TTS and support pretty much everything they put out, but I just can’t get behind the seasonal clothing line stuff from bands over and over. (Esp without music to go along with!) 

I wouldn't mind seasonal merch drops if they were actively releasing music and touring and had content out you know? For AVA it's fucking silly. 

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

I had clips of multiple deluxe songs weeks before they came out. Shared them with a few people here.

The guy was super uptight though. Would love to know if it was anybody we've heard of.

Which poster was it? Surely it’s been long enough.

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

It’s probably the highest profit margin and easy to produce so I get it, I gotta give it up to them for continuously coming up with so many designs with a simple “AVA” text tbh. I like that Chasing Shadows colored hoodie.

I actually really like a lot of the designs (more so than a lot of the blink merch design over the years) but I will never wear an AVA shirt. Too much embarrassing baggage lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Tom made a huge mistake leaving Jen. She's as beautiful as ever and runs an honest business that doesn't involve scamming people. I've also heard she's a certified freak!

What's the point of quitting being a musician which makes millions, to waste all the free time you gained and fill it with hanging out with old men conspiracy theorists, and lose money on top of it all. No sane woman would put up with that. If you disagree with me you are sexist!

She seems like the type that'd be a freak and an absolute blast. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Tom made a huge mistake leaving Jen. She's as beautiful as ever and runs an honest business that doesn't involve scamming people. I've also heard she's a certified freak!

What's the point of quitting being a musician which makes millions, to waste all the free time you gained and fill it with hanging out with old men conspiracy theorists, and lose money on top of it all. No sane woman would put up with that. If you disagree with me you are sexist!

I’m not sure if I agree Tom was stupid to do what he did with his career, I don’t really know enough and it depends on what his priorities are, but for some reason I get the same feeling about the Jen thing.

this is of course pure speculation, but my guess is he and Jen were having issues, maybe he felt taken for granted, and meanwhile here’s this lady throwing herself at him and making him feel special, and he got caught up. I mean, we don’t know Marie, I’m sure she is kind and interesting and that they are into each other. But I do get a gold digger vibe, idk. I just get the sense that she knew they were having issues (she was friends with Jen) and instead of minding her business she decided this was her chance. Idk tho 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

I’m not sure if I agree Tom was stupid to do what he did with his career, I don’t really know enough and it depends on what his priorities are, but for some reason I get the same feeling about the Jen thing.

this is of course pure speculation, but my guess is he and Jen were having issues, maybe he felt taken for granted, and meanwhile here’s this lady throwing herself at him and making him feel special, and he got caught up. I mean, we don’t know Marie, I’m sure she is kind and interesting and that they are into each other. But I do get a gold digger vibe, idk. I just get the sense that she knew they were having issues (she was friends with Jen) and instead of minding her business she decided this was her chance. Idk tho 

Doesn't anyone else get major stalker-vibes to discuss these kind of things? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

Doesn't anyone else get major stalker-vibes to discuss these kind of things? 

Yea, especially since these people speculating about his personal life have absolutely no clue what the fuck they’re talking about lol. Guaranteed they’re all very far off. Stop talking about shit that doesn’t matter and you have no clue about lol

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I missed the whole discussion about discovering Marie is Chris Cote's ex-wife. Damn lol

I distinctly remember Tom making it seem like she didn't know who he was before they started dating.

Yea someone around here did some good investigative work to figure it out. Think it might have been Ghent actually 

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:I missed the whole discussion about discovering Marie is Chris Cote's ex-wife. Damn lol

I distinctly remember Tom making it seem like she didn't know who he was before they started dating.

Are we talking about the IG where he said “when you go on tour and she only knows you as a guy that “used” to play music”? (I just checked to make sure I remembered the wording) Or something else? 
Because that says nothing about whether she knew him or knew of him prior to the relationship, bc it’s in present tense. So it’s about what she thinks/thought while already IN the relationship. He’s saying “in her mind, music is something I used to do”, as in, it’s not his main passion or priority anymore.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Are we talking about the IG where he said “when you go on tour and she only knows you as a guy that “used” to play music”? (I just checked to make sure I remembered the wording) Or something else? 
Because that says nothing about whether she knew him or knew of him prior to the relationship, bc it’s in present tense. So it’s about what she thinks/thought while already IN the relationship. He’s saying “in her mind, music is something I used to do”, as in, it’s not his main passion or priority anymore.

Oh, that's probably what I'm thinking of! I'm probably just misremembering, that's not so bad actually haha.

• Like 2