The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

9 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Love Atom ... he was great with Rocket, Offspring, AvA and now Against Me!

And Social Distortion! Although he never recorded with them, he definitely brought some extra energy to their concerts. He actually left them to be in AVA. Great drummer. 

When I went to an AVA Modlife Meet & Greet in 2008 Atom was the only one I had a real conversation with. Tom bolted pretty quick after saying hi to everyone and then I got to chat with Atom for like ten minutes. He was really cool and seemed so genuinely grateful that I was there supporting him and the band. He’s rad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

When I went to an AVA Modlife Meet & Greet in 2008 Atom was the only one I had a real conversation with. Tom bolted pretty quick after saying hi to everyone and then I got to chat with Atom for like ten minutes. He was really cool and seemed so genuinely grateful that I was there supporting him and the band. He’s rad.

I've never gotten the chance to talk to him but he always seemed like a solid dude.

31 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Ok boomer. Why do you care if people enjoy tik tok? Judgmental pricks like you have ruined music 

Two men in their 30s arguing and one pulls an "OK Boomer" christ on a bike. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Wait, I thought NotNow was in his late 20s and Feeling_This was in his late 40s.

Oh I thought he was arguing with Diddy. No idea how old Brendan is. As for our resident pervert, I guessed from past posts he was a teen in the mid 2000s so, add 15 years, in his 30s.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Oh I thought he was arguing with Diddy. No idea how old Brendan is. As for our resident pervert, I guessed from past posts he was a teen in the mid 2000s so, add 15 years, in his 30s.

Kay I’ve known you for 12 years and you don’t know generally my age range lol? ‘‘Twas but a child when I started on 182online

Im 26 by the way so @Patient #48273 was on it.

7 hours ago, NotNow said:

Kay I’ve known you for 12 years and you don’t know generally my age range lol? ‘‘Twas but a child when I started on 182online

Im 26 by the way so @Patient #48273 was on it.

Yeah that's actually why I was struggling because I was like "he was 17 at one point??" lol I have no memory for stuff like that, sorry dude. 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Yeah that's actually why I was struggling because I was like "he was 17 at one point??" lol I have no memory for stuff like that, sorry dude. 

Haha I know time flies. I think I was most active from 17-22 or around whenever the Clarke stuff happened. Not because of that but I started my life in a new city with a career / job that has changed my life.

I won’t forget it because the night that was all going down I had just interviewed for the job all day and I was in the hotel in Utah afterwards on the site all night amped up because I killed the interviews trying to talk speedo down from messaging his girlfriend.

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

Haha I know time flies. I think I was most active from 17-22 or around whenever the Clarke stuff happened. Not because of that but I started my life in a new city with a career / job that has changed my life.

I won’t forget it because the night that was all going down I had just interviewed for the job all day and I was in the hotel in Utah afterwards on the site all night amped up because I killed the interviews trying to talk speedo down from messaging his girlfriend.

I don't remember any of that. I only sent the one message and the only person who knew I was actually going to do it was Oliver. I had reached out to him to get approval since the message was an apology that someone from the board had texted her. I remember us talking after I sent it but I don't remember a conversation before. 

24 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

A good portion of this thread features a back-and-forth between people insisting someone message Clarke's girlfriend and others saying that absolutely should not happen.

The whole situation is kind of cringey for me. I probably should have left the whole thing alone.

• Like 3