The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

when i found out Speedo is only 5'8", i was like damn, so much makes sense now.

Is it feet we’re talking? If so excuse me but how is that short?

This cm to inch generator I found said that 5.8 feet is 177cm and you guys (not directed to you nasa) have made it sound like (and you too Speeds) he’s suuuuuuper short.. I’m so confused

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

This cm to inch generator I found said that 5.8 feet is 177cm and you guys (not directed to you nasa) have made it sound like (and you too Speeds) he’s suuuuuuper short.. I’m so confused

He’s not lol

45 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

well, he's not /super/ short. i mean, i'm only 5'1".

5 minutes ago, Yang Gun Kelly said:

Is Tom even legally allowed to sell Boomer merchandise through TTS academy when it was done through the First Date video?

Not that I really care but seems like that isn't allowed.

I guess it’s because Tom created the character it’s his to do with as he pleases. I highly doubt blink-182 copyrighted the Boomer character after the first date video.

Thanks for reminding me that I turned the She's Out Of Her Mind music video into a Boomer music video. Shameless plug:

edit: lol I just watched this for the first time in forever and aside from having used low-quality video footage (all I could find) I'm actually pretty proud of how this turned out.

On 3/3/2021 at 7:49 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

When I went to an AVA Modlife Meet & Greet in 2008 Atom was the only one I had a real conversation with. Tom bolted pretty quick after saying hi to everyone and then I got to chat with Atom for like ten minutes. He was really cool and seemed so genuinely grateful that I was there supporting him and the band. He’s rad.

Atom was for sure one of the best guys they had. He was always super active on modlife chat too and said he recognized my screen name when i told him who i was. 

• Like 2

On 3/6/2021 at 4:58 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Thanks for reminding me that I turned the She's Out Of Her Mind music video into a Boomer music video. Shameless plug:

edit: lol I just watched this for the first time in forever and aside from having used low-quality video footage (all I could find) I'm actually pretty proud of how this turned out.

Nothing tops your bored to death video though lol

• Like 1