The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Maybe this will actually be good since he's not posting a bunch of fake hype for you all to fall for?

Yeah, probably not, but would be nice to hear something that isn't super lame and creepy out of him for once.

• Crab 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe he'll release a music video surrounded by a bunch of kids doing fortnite dances ... oh, wait ...

That would have been the best idea Tom had come up with in ages

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

It's basically digital collectibles, and everyone selling them is making millions selling them in 1 day. It's a quick scheme Tom would be into, but perfectly legal. You can get creative with them too, like blink could sell an NFT of when Tom sings "Where are youuuu" from the I Miss You video. It's confusing, but the $$ is ridiculous

Tom really got me into UFOS back in the 2000's. I even became part of a UFO group here in my country and oh boy... We went deep. Like, really deep. And as much as I love Tom and still believe in some form of Alien life, I have found nothing but lies and misunderstandings. I really learned a lot about tooons of crazy phoenomenons tho. I Still have my favorite UFO cases but so far no Aliens proofs. Nowadays I only care about "proofs" not evidences, u'know?
Anyway... heres the best video suggesting explanations about the Pentagon UFO videos. I really appreciate the fact that we can have our beliefs (like I do!) but I also love the fact that we can share things like this in this search for Aliens!
- (The explanations are more at the end of the video in case you are not thaaat interested in the subject)

This is my first post! Sorry if Im breaking some rules already! Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Crab 1