The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Bucko said:

Not sure if this is what I expected or not.

Listen to euphoria, by ava on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/bJk47

If the upcoming Ava song is half as as good as one of the scenes from this show then @Ghentmay just finally forgive Tom.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

he's trying to hype up by releasing single artwork now without the actual song? who tf does that lol

Well now he has time to post 8 or so blink throwbacks before it releases because he’s feeling nostalgic and definitely not because he’s trying to pump up hype.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm going to officially retire the heart eyes emoji the day I see Ghent using that emoji intentionally in regards to Tom 

Not so fast! I was using it in reference to a Sydney Sweeney topless scene in the HBO series Euphoria hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Not so fast! I was using it in reference to a Sydney Sweeney topless scene in the HBO series Euphoria hahaha

Never heard of her or the show ... looked it up ... my goodness, she's a healthy girl!

Edited by Hex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i don't think this band has ever had good artwork up until this current era. i actually like the way the singles look. they aren't amazing but make good 7" releases.

im betting they will totally blow it with the album art though. 

I dunno, I always liked the We Don't Need to Whisper album cover.  Dream Walker also isn't bad, just kinda meh, looks like a marble lol.