The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

Or maybe, and bare with me here as I'm just spitballing, it could be a way to get some kind of income to the rest of the band members?

If they deliver on their promises on this thing it's fucking amazing for the fans of the band. 

Modlife was a great and innovative idea at the time that had multiple chats where fans could chat with band members, webcam live streams, early bird access to tons of stuff etc. You guys are acting like it was a dead site

Come off it. The site was a failure. There is a reason why Tom never talks about it. 

Tom would pop in once in a blue moon and leave after 5 minutes. Ryan Sinn was definitely the only one who was trying to make that site work. 

As people have said, Tom never delivers. He has these ideas and they're typically asshat. He can literally take $99 up front and have a live stream once and a while and make it seem that you've had your 99 dollars worth. He's doing so many different projects.... that you can't trust him. Also, it's not like Angels and Airwaves is a big band or anything. The hype to their fame was off the back from Blink breaking up. The only people who care about that band is Tom fans. 

This is a terrible cash grab.... and I hope he gets called out for it. He honestly should apologize, especially when people are struggling from COVID. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jamie said:

it's not like Angels and Airwaves is a big band or anything. The hype to their fame was off the back from Blink breaking up. The only people who care about that band is Tom fans. 

This is a terrible cash grab.... and I hope he gets called out for it. He honestly should apologize, especially when people are struggling from COVID. 

1. No, it's not a big band, that's why things like this are pretty cool and why it -theoretically- works. 

2. "The only people who care about that band is Tom fans" -  Well, yeah, he is the frontman of the band? 
and, there are plenty of Ava fans that doesn't care for blink.

3. I'm not gonna argue modlife because we clearly remember it differently and it won't go anywhere

11 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

The fact that this is the hottest topic right now shows how dead this board is 

Can't believe a topic about a blink member is the hottest topic on a blink board. Crazy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Can't believe a topic about a blink member is the hottest topic on a blink board. Crazy

You get so offended and take it personally. Also, Tom isn’t a blink member. He’s a former blink member. 

That being said I really just meant that blink news is dead, not this site or taking aim at this site. I could have used my words more wisely. But if Jan has taught me anything it’s that words don’t really matter anyways and you can just make up your own meanings to them, so who cares!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

You get so offended and take it personally. Also, Tom isn’t a blink member. He’s a former blink member. 

That being said I really just meant that blink news is dead, not this site or taking aim at this site. I could have used my words more wisely. But if Jan has taught me anything it’s that words don’t really matter anyways and you can just make up your own meanings to them, so who cares!

You were the one crying about it, I'm not offended by anything?

9 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:

It's really unfortunate the world gave us a Speedo replacement for when he decides to retire.  

#edgeheritage

I'd appreciate you tagging me if you're going to constantly keep me in your thoughts.

• Love 1