The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

She’s got two kids with one of his friends ffs. Like if Cote was dead or something, sure. But that whole situation just seems dirty.

And to think he wrote those two lame songs about her. Rebel Girl and Kiss and Tell...🤢

I think I was just being picky about the idea that Tom befriended Chris to get to Marie. He clearly didn’t, his friendship with Chris came way before he cared about Marie. But Jan then clarified that he just seemed like the type and, yeah, i guess he kind of does.

And yeah, it’s a weird situation. Honestly though, as a woman, it’s Marie’s part that creeps me out the most. She did every single “bad thing” Tom did, and on top of that, she got rich from it. And the way Tom talks about her is so generic, like “she’s super nice to me!” Okay, and what else? She just seems boring. Or maybe I’m just being a hater. 

We know absolutely nothing about her. We know absolutely nothing about her relationships. Can't really judge her at all, for all we know they were already divorced and she happened to date someone new who she happened to know through her ex husband. It's not like Tom and Chris were joint at the hip best buddies. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kay said:

We know absolutely nothing about her. We know absolutely nothing about her relationships. Can't really judge her at all, for all we know they were already divorced and she happened to date someone new who she happened to know through her ex husband. It's not like Tom and Chris were joint at the hip best buddies. 

I mean, sure, we don’t really know her, as a person. But, we do know some things, like, we know that as of December 2017 Tom and Jen were still together and that as of October 2017, Marie and Chris were. We also know that Tom and Marie got together sometime between the end of December 2017 and the end of April 2018 (after that, his “almost two years together” statement from Dec 2019 stops making sense). It’s a very narrow window and makes it difficult to imagine a scenario where their relationship played no role in the breakups. 

4 hours ago, Kay said:

Such a cop out come on friend, we don't know the details but WE DO - LISTEN TO KISS & TELL AND REBEL GIRL TOM LOVES MARK STILL OR IS A SHADY FRIEND STOP AND WAS LEACHING ON HIS FRIENDS WIFE Tom makes great music and guitar licks but we can't pretend this is 'chill' unless Tom actually made out with Mark in the I Miss You video and is not actually engaged to his friends ex-wife which is darkkk any way you spin it, they can love eachother but they surely deserve the backlash this is not just speculation would Mark f*** Pete Wentz wife and write two songs about it and we say "it's just life bruh" no it's questionable at the least. 

3 hours ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

I mean, sure, we don’t really know her, as a person. But, we do know some things, like, we know that as of December 2017 Tom and Jen were still together and that as of October 2017, Marie and Chris were. We also know that Tom and Marie got together sometime between the end of December 2017 and the end of April 2018 (after that, his “almost two years together” statement from Dec 2019 stops making sense). It’s a very narrow window and makes it difficult to imagine a scenario where their relationship played no role in the breakups. 

They could've been seperated for a while though, ultimately we're basing shit on some Instagram posts, it's nonesense. 

It could be they were cheating, it could be they weren't, my point is we don't know the inner workings of their relationships. You never know what's going on behind closed doors, and relationships are complicated. It's rarely a black and white scenario. 

I'll shit on Tom for music until the cows come home but I'm not gonna start attacking some random woman for having a failed marriage. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kay said:

I'll shit on Tom for music until the cows come home but I'm not gonna start attacking some random woman for having a failed marriage. 

Tom is the one in a position of power (fame, money) and he was the one who was friends with Cote previously.

The shadiness falls on him, not bird imo

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Tom is the one in a position of power (fame, money) and he was the one who was friends with Cote previously.

The shadiness falls on him, not bird imo

Yea I still don’t get why he chose her. She’s nothing special , my gf is hotter lol. (Before people attack me I know that sounds shallow , and yes I agree there are more important things than looks)…but I’m just saying…he could do better…so why go for her of all people when she was also your friend’s wife? That’s weak as fuck…maybe she fingers his ass better than anyone else, I really don’t know but I don’t get it …

• Haha 1
  • Crab 5

16 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Yea I still don’t get why he chose her. She’s nothing special , my gf is hotter lol. (Before people attack me I know that sounds shallow , and yes I agree there are more important things than looks)…but I’m just saying…he could do better…so why go for her of all people when she was also your friend’s wife? That’s weak as fuck…maybe she fingers his ass better than anyone else, I really don’t know but I don’t get it …

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume he loves her, you ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 1