The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

The melody of the chorus is really similar to another AVA melody. 

Its not bad. I'd need a few spins. The guitar definitely doesn't suit the song haha

• Like 2

I think the last chorus tied it all together very well. Also a lot of nice bells and whistle burried due to the quality.  The hq audio is probably gonna slap . Love the production.

Weird single choice though

I just hope they dont hold out too long with the album.... hype will be gone again in about a week

• Like 1

I like let the motherfucker know his time’s run out bit. Oh and I’m fucking Paul Revere lol.  and the BCR style riff was promising but idk his vocals just... man... don’t do it for me anymore. I really liked them on Dogs Eating Dogs, but maybe that’s because he was trying to bring out that angst a bit more there where here he thinks he can sing.

• Like 1

Empire club still has a countdown for the song, lol.

They fucked up, people are pissed, but not surprised.

Exclusively releasing music makes no sense these days. As soon as one shithead gets a tune, it will spread immediatly.

Edit: song is still awesome, gets better with every listen. Thank god he quit blink

• Crab 1