The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

11 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Any Tombots complaining about the live stream Q/A Tom just did for #membersonly that was rad? Well worth $1.02

*Posted while sipping down a cup of James Coffee Company, "specially roasted for The Empire Club." 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Any Tombots complaining about the live stream Q/A Tom just did for #membersonly that was rad? Well worth $1.02

Your price breakdown doesn't work in reality because there will be no content in a month or two.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jan is lost on Lost said:

Don't say Paper Thin...don't say or you're dead to me.

I'm assuming All that's left is Love since that one was forgettable x10

Yeah, that's the one.

Tom's part on Paper Thin was okay but I'm not a fan of the music. 

16 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Already have had 2 behind the scenes videos, live Q/A with Tom and early access to VIP tix. Not worth the price of a Happy Meal to support artists you enjoy? 13 cents a day?

Let's do a quick inventory of almost 20 years of Tom-fandom, since you want me to apparently make sure my dues are paid.

Multiple copies of every Blink/Tom related album on CD, a copy of every Blink/Tom related item released on vinyl, 30+ tshirts/hoodies, 2 signature Fender Tom DeLonge strats, 1 signature Epiphone Tom DeLonge, 5+ pairs of Macbeths, 15+ items of Atticus clothing, 10+ posters, 10+ framed prints, 10 blink-182 shows, 2 Angels & Airwaves shows, 2 years of Modlife membership, blink/AVA dvd's, countless stickers/buttons/patches, books, LOVE premiere screening, toys and other memorabilia.

I've given enough money to the Tom DeLonge experience.  Maybe if he cared about his fans or making music again I'd change my tune. 

• Love 3

46 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Jokes on you I already got it for free just like I got the song before the empire club.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

Tom, why, I just don't understand it or can't fathom. Is it some psychosis?

He's a great musician that to this day still has a good following and he opts to stoop to the lowest of levels selling musical time shares for theme parks not even made yet, it's just so hard to comprehend. He could own a business, be a face for something, guest star on some shows, produce some bands basically anything he wants BUT run low income scam operations like why?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I started a regiment of pre/probiotics and they're giving me industrial strength diarrhea ... still better than Empire Club membership. 

This is basically how my dog reacts to anything other than his dog food.  I'm pretty good at picking it up if you need help.

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@NotNow both of those are courtesy of pirating, not sure what your point is. I prefer to support people/jobs. Sad as an ex-#Dreamer you support this tbh.

Good. Please donate to my music fund, I'll send you a t-shirt.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

@NotNow both of those are courtesy of pirating, not sure what your point is. I prefer to support people/jobs. Sad as an ex-#Dreamer you support this tbh.

dude no one from the blink/angels camp is monitoring your posts on here.  it's ok.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

dude no one from the blink/angels camp is monitoring your posts on here.  it's ok.

Really missing those John Feldmann weasel memes right now 😥

• Haha 1