The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Lol many wrong statements here where do I begin. 

Black Rain sounds nothing like AK3 and nothing like any Skiba solo shit I’ve ever heard. Although I haven’t heard much. But definitely does not sound like AK3.

blink has written based on Travis’s drumbeats plenty of times before, go back to Untitled son 

Jesus talk about hyperbole.

"You're wrong and everything you post is wrong and I am right." Awesome rebuttal man 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cum said:

Jesus talk about hyperbole.

"You're wrong and everything you post is wrong and I am right." Awesome rebuttal man 

Na I’m wrong all the time I have no problem admitting so. Apparently I was wrong about black rain lol. Don’t take it so seriously 

6 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

MGK has rapped about giving bitches Golden Showers and you’re obsessed with him, but you agree with the wrongful opinion that Tom is being showing toxic masculinity with a harmless line. You’re an interesting fellow. 

Why are you so triggered by this dude?

It's pretty universally frowned upon to tell a woman to get on her knees. It's not like it upsets me or something, it's just a douchy line for Tom to bust out. I could do without it.

Golden showers line? that sounds funny, but i've never heard any of his music besides the pop punk album

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Why are you so triggered by this dude?

It's pretty universally frowned upon to tell a woman to get on her knees. It's not like it upsets me or something, it's just a douchy line for Tom to bust out. I could do without it.

Golden showers line? that sounds funny, but i've never heard any of his music besides the pop punk album

You’re not getting the fucking point. And now it’s wrong and frowned upon for Tom to say get on your knees but it’s funny if MGK raps about pissing on bitches (presumably while they’re on their knees).  You make no sense. Have a great day!

Just now, Timmy Two Nuts said:

You’re not getting the fucking point. And now it’s wrong and frowned upon for Tom to say get on your knees but it’s funny if MGK raps about pissing on bitches. You make no sense. Have a great day!

Golden showers aren't inherently sexist. That's just a random deviant behavior. Telling someone to get on their knees is typically viewed as a gender based command based on authority.

Just now, Ghent said:

Golden showers aren't inherently sexist. That's just a random deviant behavior. Telling someone to get on their knees is typically viewed as a gender based command based on authority.

You’ve lost your fucking mind. God damnit you’re being stupid as fuck right now. Can’t talk to idiots with no logic or thoughts of their own. You’ve been programmed that’s for sure 

You’ve lost your fucking mind. God damnit you’re being stupid as fuck right now. Can’t talk to idiots with no logic or thoughts of their own. You’ve been programmed that’s for sure 

I didn't know you were one of those right wing clowns that is on edge about any little perceived attack on your norms.

I don't really care about this issue. Sexual lines are simply lame when they come out of Tom's mouth. It's gross. Then when you mix it with the get on your knees command it doubles down

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I didn't know you were one of those right wing clowns that is on edge about any little perceived attack on your norms.

I don't really care about this issue. Sexual lines are simply lame when they come out of Tom's mouth. It's gross. Then when you mix it with the get on your knees command it doubles down

I’m far from right wing son, and I agree it’s a cringy lyric. I’m just saying it’s not toxic masculinity 

• Like 1

I’m far from right wing son, and I agree it’s a cringy lyric. I’m just saying it’s not toxic masculinity 

Fair enough! Good talk. Have a great day Timmy Two Nuts

• Love 1