The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Wonder how much Toms sinus surgery he had will help him sing live. Even my wife said from that clip he didn't sound like a dying cow. 

Yeah it’s gonna be really interesting to hear. I do think he sounded better than he has for a long time during the last tour as well though, but he did sound really good on this clip. 

Also, man, Ilan is really beating the shit out of that snare haha. Imagine getting a hand stuck between a snare drum and Ilans drumstick🥴

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah it’s gonna be really interesting to hear. I do think he sounded better than he has for a long time during the last tour as well though, but he did sound really good on this clip. 

Also, man, Ilan is really beating the shit out of that snare haha. Imagine getting a hand stuck between a snare drum and Ilans drumstick🥴

Imagine hitting that hard and rapping your knuckles on the lip of the snare.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Wonder how much Toms sinus surgery he had will help him sing live. Even my wife said from that clip he didn't sound like a dying cow. 

That’s because you can barely hear the mic. Still sounds like absolute dog shit. Guess Tom lovers are gonna convince themselves otherwise though lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

Higher notes. As in, higher in pitch than the other notes. Not a hard concept to grasp. 

Still an easy way to pad his stats so to speak by saying “higher notes” as if he’s doing something great lol. Although I know you’re still taking it with a grain of salt , I’m just sayin 

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Still an easy way to pad his stats so to speak by saying “higher notes” as if he’s doing something great lol. Although I know you’re still taking it with a grain of salt , I’m just sayin 

I didn't say he was doing something great. I said some of the higher notes were in tune. Not exactly bowing down, is it. 

Just now, FAPLORD said:

I know and I’m not picking on your overall statement I’m just doing what I do 

Say nonesense for no reason and start stupid arguments? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

Say nonesense for no reason and start stupid arguments? 

It doesn’t have to be an argument. Sheesh. Also it’s not nonsense in my opinion, still making it seem like he’s doing better than he is with your verbiage. Not trying to bicker back and forth about it tho 

• Crab 1

10 minutes ago, Kay said:

I didn't say he was doing something great. I said some of the higher notes were in tune. Not exactly bowing down, is it. 

You want some knee pads to help with your kneeling?!

• Haha 1

So Tom did an interview where he said he’s been taking to mark everyday for a long time now. He also said there’s a fight in mark right now that he rarely here’s four of mark and that his doing well in his treatment. Super glad for mark and Tom that they are re connected as friends. And me being selfish I’m glad they are too it’s always weird when they mad at eachother.

• Like 1

Tom briefly acknowledges the unreleased BCR song and that he would want to release something not a full new album but more songs (an ep?), he and Travis have talked about touring BCR, but-same excuse he gives about returning to blink-they’re all just so busy and can’t make time for it right now lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...