The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

It's probably a learned lesson, yes.

I don't think he's learned it very well. He literally left blink to create some kind of empire that would change the world lol.

4 hours ago, NeverOliver said:

Poor Bezos has to worry about not being able to focus on the present moment while millions of people wonder if they’re going to eat tonight. 

And he can’t even pull off 2 day delivery when you have prime. Congrats on being a space man loser

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

And he can’t even pull off 2 day delivery when you have prime. Congrats on being a space man loser

That special prize I ordered today will be here tomorrow ... that's less than 24 hours. Now, apologize!

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

My gf just me introduced me to this guy. I didn’t really find him funny at all but maybe I gotta watch some more 

Doesn't strike me as your sortve thing, if you wanna give him another go though try his stand up special "what." it's a little more straight forward. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

My gf just me introduced me to this guy. I didn’t really find him funny at all but maybe I gotta watch some more 

Words, Words, Words was really great ... after that is just meh.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kay said:

Doesn't strike me as your sortve thing, if you wanna give him another go though try his stand up special "what." it's a little more straight forward. 

Yea it didn’t strike me as my sort of thing either. I didn’t laugh at all but I tried to fake laugh to make my gf feel better lol

12 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Yea it didn’t strike me as my sort of thing either. I didn’t laugh at all but I tried to fake laugh to make my gf feel better lol

I absolutely adored Inside and listen to the album of it on the regular, I think Bo just gets better and better but it's less direct for yucks kind of comedy and more dark and complicated and I love it, but I get that it's not for everyone. 

Inside is very different to his usual stand up shows but both 'what' and 'make happy' have darker, personal tones. Speedos suggestion of his earlier stuff will probably appeal to you. 

• Like 2

Listened to the first three seconds and cut it off because I realized immediately I’m actually going to like this one and that’s apparently going to be rare on this album so I’m going to savor it.

Still can’t wait for automatic.

music video this week too:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxJt7_rnk6/?utm_medium=copy_link