The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Losing my mind kinda reminds me of Tremors off a Dreamwalker. This another demo "Automatic" is not promising either. Only Time Bomb demo and some weird electronic/robotic song sounds pretty good. they had like 5 years to make a good album, they've put out pretty cool demos while recording, and out of all crap they choose these generic boring ass songs - nonsense. 

2 hours ago, ye. said:

Hey @twentytwenty I'm enjoying the new AVA songs, how about you

I have barely listened to it because I don't want to ruin it until the album drops. But I did just listen through the released songs and I enjoy them all, some more than others but I enjoy them all. I'm really looking forward to the album.

I haven't listen to any clips of unreleased songs though, I will not go on that landmine again.

Which one is your favorite so far?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

I have barely listened to it because I don't want to ruin it until the album drops. But I did just listen through the released songs and I enjoy them all, some more than others but I enjoy them all. I'm really looking forward to the album.

I haven't listen to any clips of unreleased songs though, I will not go on that landmine again.

Which one is your favorite so far?

Rebel Girl so far. But each song has been great for different reasons and I really enjoying how much variation there is

11 minutes ago, ye. said:

Rebel Girl so far. But each song has been great for different reasons and I really enjoying how much variation there is

Yeah I agree. Although, I did listen to LOVE pt2 right after the new songs today and none of the new songs have made me smile as much as when the instrumentation kicked in on the opening on Saturday Love. 

But I would probably say, rebel girl, I did really enjoy restless souls though, and all that's left is love is a gem

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah I agree. Although, I did listen to LOVE pt2 right after the new songs today and none of the new songs have made me smile as much as when the instrumentation kicks in on the opening on Saturday Love. 

But I would probably say, rebel girl, I did really enjoy restless souls though, and all that's left is love is a gem

I feel that. The only one that's really given me that feeling is Kiss & Tell. What an intro

38 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah I agree. Although, I did listen to LOVE pt2 right after the new songs today and none of the new songs have made me smile as much as when the instrumentation kicked in on the opening on Saturday Love. 

That's an album you've binged and know back to front, of course the new stuff didn't make you feel the same. it's new. 

48 minutes ago, NotNow said:

New teaser with music video clip

I have a lot of feelings from this brief clip.

1. Lul, wut?

2. Is...is he trying to do 'Do It For Me Now' again?

3. This is...at least...different? 

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

That's an album you've binged and know back to front, of course the new stuff didn't make you feel the same. it's new. 

I have a lot of feelings from this brief clip.

1. Lul, wut?

2. Is...is he trying to do 'Do It For Me Now' again?

3. This is...at least...different? 

For the first half, I got a special feeling listening to toms new music all the way through the dream walker. That was the last of it. I contribute it mostly to my age and growing out of things, but the fact that everyone else seems to agree the same magic isn’t there that was seven years ago for people that really liked both Ava and blink. So I don’t really care too much but I still think something else has happened in his music quality beyond just my evolution in music tastes.

7 minutes ago, Kay said:

Yeah, you're totally right. But I had the same smile when the album dropped 10 years ago as I get today, nothing has really changed there.