The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Apparently Mark said on his last stream that Tom’s management asked to delay the ASR episode release. Which makes sense seeing as it seemed to constantly be something else, I just hope they aren’t saving it for September because damn it’ll be so outdated. 

31 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Apparently Mark said on his last stream that Tom’s management asked to delay the ASR episode release. Which makes sense seeing as it seemed to constantly be something else, I just hope they aren’t saving it for September because damn it’ll be so outdated. 

I assumed that was always the plan for release. I’m more surprised Mark thought it would release sooner. Why would it be released sooner when it’s the biggest interview of the promotional cycle

4 hours ago, NotNow said:

This is great, Bill Burr is awesome. He also plays drums so I could see him enjoying Ilan's music. 

46 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Timebomb live clip - 

Wtf I only listened to the first ten seconds and that’s by far the best chorus on the album so far in my opinion.

At this point I’ve heard the chorus of 7/10 of the songs and well presumably have a full version of timebomb tonight when they play it live to an audience in a couple hours. Just release the album Jesus.

I know the automatic clip is a leak but still

Lastly, I was so focused on the new clip I didn’t even notice the stage setup. What the hell is this? Might as well just be the Tom solo band tour with everyone on platforms way behind him lol.

Edit: I’ve read at least fifty comments and everyone’s in agreement this is by far the best song..

29 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Tom singing the first two choruses of euphoria live might be the worst thing I’ve ever heard. The last chorus sounds great though. Also everything’s magic might be the best I’ve ever heard that song performed Tom sounded great.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CR2xH5simim/?utm_medium=copy_link

You’d think that the one AVA song that was promoted as sounding like BCR and guitar-heavy would have two guitarists playing on it live. Then again, not much is really going on, but they could’ve beefed it up a little. All the other instrumentation sounds cool though.

Gotta love seeing Matt lay it down every time. Been a fan of his since he toured with The All-American Rejects. Regarding the stage setup, it seems alright. They probably thought it was awkward that Matt only got a platform (which I believe he specifically requests for whatever reason, guess it’s because of his height), so they evened it out with David. I thought the stage setup looked off in 2019 when only Tom and David were on the “main” stage and Matt was far back.

9 minutes ago, jlx9 said:

You’d think that the one AVA song that was promoted as sounding like BCR and guitar-heavy would have two guitarists playing on it live. Then again, not much is really going on, but they could’ve beefed it up a little. All the other instrumentation sounds cool though.

Gotta love seeing Matt lay it down every time. Been a fan of his since he toured with The All-American Rejects. Regarding the stage setup, it seems alright. They probably thought it was awkward that Matt only got a platform (which I heard he specifically requests for whatever reason, guess it’s because of his height), so they evened it out with David. I thought the stage setup looked off when only Tom and David were on the “main” stage and Matt was far back.

I think it’s even worse now. You just have three people in the back on platforms that can’t move, they just look like musicians Tom hired. Toms the only one that can move around and engage with the audience. It’s a very weird setup in my opinion.