The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Damn, that video made me smile. I've missed the stupid music videos of Tom acting like an idiot. A couple lyrics of the song even made me laugh out loud. "there's idiots abound and they're all fucking racist" lol

I need more of this content from Tom haha, made the song for me. Didn't see that coming

• Like 3

Man the video has made my day! Love it when Tom acts goofy as hell and immature. This brings back memories of watching the First Date video on repeat. I love the song too. Nothing spectacular but super catchy and has great vibes. 

• Like 5

it's actually the same argument you keep picking every month. it's an insanely different situation between the two bands. 

tom demos out all of the songs he writes and then ilan (the drummer of the band) and his brother add additional instrumentation. 

mark purchases full songs from top 40 songwriters and then adds a few lines about melting popsicles. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

it's actually the same argument you keep picking every month. it's an insanely different situation between the two bands. 

tom demos out all of the songs he writes and then ilan (the drummer of the band) and his brother add additional instrumentation. 

mark purchases full songs from top 40 songwriters and then adds a few lines about melting popsicles. 

Lol you act as if you know that for a fact. Like you’re there in the room while AVA creates their songs. Gtfo with your biased bullshit and get your mouth off of Tom’s ding-a-ling 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Oh so what I've been saying for years?!

I’ll still take Mark all day over Tom. At least Mark still sounds like he did years ago and sounds way better singing live than Tom does. Tom should just stop singing altogether. How embarrassing