The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

8 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

Like I said, the two situations still aren't really that comparable. To make an analogy that fits with the thread topic, it would be like saying someone that does cocaine once a month has just as big of an issue as someone who does it every day. It's a lazy "gotcha" claim.

I don’t care at all for the songwriters debate dude. It’s so old and stale at this point. I never even brought it up. I was just saying your weird hate boner for Ghent had you completely misinterpreting his post as some Tom hate thing when it wasn’t.

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I don’t care at all for the songwriters debate dude. It’s so old and stale at this point. I never even brought it up. I was just saying your weird hate boner for Ghent had you completely misinterpreting his post as some Tom hate thing when it wasn’t.

I mean, he was still ripping on him for the 911 tweet on the previous page. It's pretty clear he still despises Tom even though the band's rift is long gone. 

15 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I didn’t see you list those songs. Either way I don’t care because I think it’s lame as fuck on both parts (mark and Tom) using tons of writers. And I gotta say NINE is obviously the worst offender. Does that make you happy?

I'm just happy that after the whole Eddie Breckenridge debacle that Matt has actually come in as a real band member and that they are collaborating more and actually functioning as a band.

But when have Tom used "a ton of writers" though? Are Aaron so good of a writer so that he passes for a ton? 😘😅

17 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

I mean, he was still ripping on him for the 911 tweet on the previous page. It's pretty clear he still despises Tom even though the band's rift is long gone. 

7 hours ago, Ghent said:

Get your tin foil caps ready everyone

You’re reaching pretty far to consider this “ripping” lol. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I'm just happy that after the whole Eddie Breckenridge debacle that Matt has actually come in as a real band member and that they are collaborating more and actually functioning as a band.

But when have Tom used "a ton of writers" though? Are Aaron so good of a writer so that he passes for a ton? 😘😅

I agree that’s why I say nine is the worst offender. Nothing really wrong with Tom using his band mates and producer to write songs with. My Gripe with Tom is his shitty singing 

4 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I agree that’s why I say nine is the worst offender. Nothing really wrong with Tom using his band mates and producer to write songs with. My Gripe with Tom is his shitty singing 

Yeah I just had to make a joke about the comment. 

View the first part of my post as the real answer ☺️

Listening to the song again today, I love it even more. Kiss & Tell still reigns supreme, but this is my second favorite.

This video feels like a parody of early 2006 Tom, with the long hair, huge glasses, and stupid arm wavy dance moves, and that makes it so good haha

57649222ea032_mtv_trl_with_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

And why is that brilliant? Jesus Christ , Tom bots at it again, like I’ve said before. Tom farts and they go “omg it’s the best thing I’ve ever heard, he’s a fucking pioneer!”

Brilliant in the terms of clever and good call back to years of becoming a joke you fucking dimwit. But go off by calling me a Tombot if that makes you feel better

36 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

See you in England, coward ❤️.

Or is this on home soil??

Legit where are you seeing them? I've been toying with going but not sure. 

• Like 1