The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

13 hours ago, Ghent said:

I take about as much as I dish (that’s how it should be). But in your case it’s 90% you dishing, so I don’t know dude.

Let’s fight

Don’t play the Oliver victim card man, that is lame. You constantly troll on here, so it’s hard to feel bad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shit Poster said:

Don’t play the Oliver victim card man, that is lame. You constantly troll on here, so it’s hard to feel bad. 

I didn’t play the victim card nor do I expect anyone to feel bad for me

Try again

3 hours ago, _Bagel said:

Listened to Losing My Mind 3 times today, blaring in the headphones.

he’s pulled me back in, the bastard - cut me open and I bleed delonge 

Did you notice in the last chorus about halfway through they mixed in someone coughing? Scared me the first time I heard it I live alone and I was taking a shower and thought someone was in my house haha.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Did you notice in the last chorus about halfway through they mixed in someone coughing? Scared me the first time I heard it I live alone and I was taking a shower and thought someone was in my house haha.

Haha - WHAT. No, I didn’t! I must have waxy ears or something: Just adds to the chaotic nature of the song. Shit man, false alarm. Well, this requires another listen 

5 hours ago, Smalls said:

Wait really? Is this like the dog bark in Heaven? lol

3 hours ago, kibbles said:

Were phones banned at lollapalooza or something? lol there’s like nothing out there for their performance whereas the tiny show had tons of videos out within minutes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBdMXurwmC/?utm_medium=copy_link

There’s a clip of the whole the war in ava movement fb group, hut apparently, all the videos that gets uploaded to YouTube gets flagged for some reason according to a Reddit comment

3 hours ago, Kay said:

First one of his guitars I've liked the look of in a long while. 

6106c5546f68d.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

Hmm it’s kind of cool but kind of ugly and homemade looking at the same time.

I wish he’d move on to a different guitar in general. Shouldn’t he have some innovative spaceship guitar or something? Why doesn’t he put that anti-grav hyperspace tech to work? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1