The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

19 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

something about how that first pre-chorus just comes out of nowhere is both very strange and yet very great to me. It surprised me the first time I listened to the track but I really like it.

Yeah, I was unsure of the song because of this exact part. It was just unpredictable and I couldn't tell if it worked with the song or not. After listening to it more and more and getting used to hearing it, I think it actually fits in so well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ash-517 said:

I feel like this is only vaguely Tom related since he doesn't own the brand anymore but...

a2tYCPM.png

I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RN

I loved Macbeth. Still has a couple of sneakers from them but sadly they have started to fall apart. I would be really glad if they came back, in my opinion really comfy and good looking shoes

1 hour ago, Ash-517 said:

That is true, but their US website was very outdated for a while and sometime I think as of last year just redirected to the saban brands website. The Philippines macbeth website doesn't ship to the US by the way, believe me I tried. They were available on a website called planetspade but at a much higher cost.

Yeah I bought my last pair on some online shoe store after they had already disappeared but soon after they disappeared from there as well, they probably just had a couple of pairs left in stock.

Isn’t it kinda weird that they still exists only in the Philippines? And that they refuse to ship anywhere but Philippines? It’s not like it’s a new brand with the same name as they have the exact inventory as the original had

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 10:53 PM, twentytwenty said:

Yeah I bought my last pair on some online shoe store after they had already disappeared but soon after they disappeared from there as well, they probably just had a couple of pairs left in stock.

Isn’t it kinda weird that they still exists only in the Philippines? And that they refuse to ship anywhere but Philippines? It’s not like it’s a new brand with the same name as they have the exact inventory as the original had

Maybe he sold off the brand to whoever the manufacturer was in the Philippines or something and they kept the name.

I liked the name and logos and everything, but the shoe quality was always terrible for Macbeth. Uncomfortable. I'm sure they were Payless level $12 shoes he was selling for $80.

16 hours ago, Ghent said:

Maybe he sold off the brand to whoever the manufacturer was in the Philippines or something and they kept the name.

I liked the name and logos and everything, but the shoe quality was always terrible for Macbeth. Uncomfortable. I'm sure they were Payless level $12 shoes he was selling for $80.

this is so true. I still have two pairs that I've held onto, but I never wore them for an extended amount of time because they were such bad quality.

Tom just posted the wrong clip on his Twitter for spellbound. It’s a 30 second clip which is the leaked clip of the song. It says tomorrow at the end of the clip so it’s the tease that was supposed to go up on Monday lol.

edit: already deleted. But you didn’t miss anything it’s the exact same clip that was posted on Reddit with a little bit of the intro.