The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

What’s the full set?

I'll do it like this so people who wanna be surprised get the chance. Full setlist below:

Spoiler

It was a short setlist with no encore and no songs from Love 1 and only one from pt2, mostly because the set is 5 songs shorter than the last tour for some reason

Kiss & Tell
Timebomb
Euphoria
Surrender
The Adventure
Everything’s Magic
It Hurts
Tunnels
Paralyzed
Rebel Girl
The Wolfpack
Start The Machine
Rite Of Spring
The War
Heaven

WDNTW - 4
I-Empire - 3
Love 1 - 0
Love 2 - 1
Dreamwalker - 3
Lifeforms - 4

19 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i wouldn't say that's terrible set list but it's too short and has a few duds. here's my unsolicited list of songs i'd like to hear - 

losing my mind

a fire in nameless town

distraction

do it for me now

call to arms

sirens

shove

Agree on all. I was just thinking that it would be cool to see call to arms as an opener again. Call to arms leading in to timebomb would be amazing

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Came here to say that Restless Souls is a banger. Our man Tom knows how to write a chorus 

Yeah, because he's written that chorus around 4 times already. 

• Like 1

Seeing Start the Machine on the set list is enough to make me sad that I’m sitting this tour out. I still don’t feel completely safe gathering in a big sweaty setting like that with hundreds of people.

I have a ticket to see Taking Back Sunday and Jimmy Eat World in two weeks. It’s a dream tour for me. I think I’m gonna go but I’m definitely not as comfortable with the idea as I’d like to be.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Seeing Start the Machine on the set list is enough to make me sad that I’m sitting this tour out. I still don’t feel completely safe gathering in a big sweaty setting like that with hundreds of people.

I have a ticket to see Taking Back Sunday and Jimmy Eat World in two weeks. It’s a dream tour for me. I think I’m gonna go but I’m definitely not as comfortable with the idea as I’d like to be.

Yeah same here, they’ve lifted all restrictions here as of the day before yesterday so it’s finally open to go to hockey games and what not again, but I just can’t see myself doing it in the nearest future, I’m kinda waiting for everything to blow up in our faces with mutations and shit now when sports and concerts are back at full speed

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I feel you man. I debated for so long but I just bought a ticket see AVA in Boston. You have to show proof of vaccination to enter so I feel pretty comfortable. Especially since Massachusetts has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country.

• Like 2