The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 minutes ago, A Bun With No Patent said:

It's already quoted pal.  Nothing wrong with correcting your mistakes. @Patient #48273 thoughts?

Dunno mate. Feels like something a clone in a simulation would say. A real human would’ve left it alone. No shirt for you.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I guess you’re just a sheep to corporate america then. It’s fine if you don’t want to open your eyes.

Dude, I know what social media management companies are and do, and their large place in entertainment currently.  You just don't know everything. And Tom is super obvious an anomaly in that regard compared to most, as you can tell by his constant selfies and bullshit on instagram.  I'm not saying it's impossible that wasn't him, but he's just as likely responding to fans, which is consistent with his personality for years.

• Like 2
  • Crab 2

4 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Isn’t it just your posts per page setting? So number of pages doesn’t actually mean anything. I’m on 1001 right now.

I didn’t know we could edit how many posts we can see per page. Either way default is 20 so page numbers go off that for most people.

After letting it settle.

Losing My Mind is possibly the best song.  His voice sounds really good here and good lyrics, everything actually.

RG and K&T are still top tier and memorable.

Rest feel pretty mediocre, average, won't be returning to outside rare occasion.

• Like 1